Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman hits man, he hits back, FDS seethes

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The video in question:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WinStupidPrizes/comments/s5s87w/a_kid_hit_back_at_a_woman_alongside_joy_to_the/

FDS seething:
and this is why I want to get my CCW
This is why I feel unsafe around men. Especially unknown men
At this point, I just assume every man on Reddit is a creep until proven otherwise.
I went through and reported as MANY of the comments as possible.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/s6bpgt/violence_against_women_on_the_front_page_of/

Loooooll equality right in your face BITCH!!!!!! :feelsaww:

WHY DOES THAT WHORE LOOK LIKE XI JINPING LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nothing brings me greater joy than seeing a hole get hurt

She was so schocked after she saw herself on the ground :feelshaha:

If a nigga said this he'd be on a watchlist :lul:
This is why I feel unsafe around men. Especially unknown men
At this point, I just assume every man on Reddit is a creep until proven otherwise.
I went through and reported as MANY of the comments as possible.
Believe it or not, but 99.9999% of men you dont know wouldnt hit you unless you hit them first :feelsjuice:

Flawless victory. :feelsjuice::yes:

That Toilet’s ego is sky high that she genuinely thought he wasn’t going to retaliate jfl

Now that she's hopefully learned her lesson she'll be a bit safer now, not attacking men unprovoked. If he didn't do anything and she did this again in the future, she could piss off some psychotic motherfucker who would hesitate to kill her in broad daylight.

:lul: BAHAHAHAHA She's SO lucky that big fat fucking unit had no idea how to throw a punch. He reacted so quick you know it was pure rage instinct. If his instinct had been to put his weight behind a good punch, she would be pretty fucked up.

Sorry, I mean, "violence" against wahmen, so misogynistic, much yikes, wow....

"Your thoughts are wrong because you are a low value male!" :foidSoy:

Female rhetoric at it's finest
It's just legalised and supported discrimination against all Men at this point. Literally an unfair system where you can't win.

"I want a gun so I can defend myself from a man that I hit first." :feelshaha:

Shut up and eat pavement, roastie whore.

I think the "Joy to the world" playing in the background makes this SO much better. :feelshaha:

"Men can't hit wiminz, they are kwenz. Doesn't matter what she does to him". :foidSoy:

Loooooll equality right in your face BITCH!!!!!! :feelsaww:
Equal rights and equal lefts :dab:
Ricecels have had enough of being mistreated and emasculated by noodlewhores.
"I want a gun so I can defend myself from a man that I hit first." :feelshaha:

Shut up and eat pavement, roastie whore.

View attachment 564830
You know you have a true friend when he joins you in punishing unruly thots. What a beautiful display of brotherhood :feelsaww:

Apparently he's a based downs syndrome big boy. :feelshaha:

Women are so weak it's pathetic. They're only survival strategy is that they are attractive to horny men.

That Toilet’s ego is sky high that she genuinely thought he wasn’t going to retaliate jfl
foids live in tutorial mode to the point they never experienced bullying so they have zero idea about the dynamics of it to the point they are unaware of the fact that if you randomly hit a stranger, it's very likely this same person will hit you back . they are mentally children.

w-what?! I'm not allowed to beat up strangers without them defending themselves?! :feels: b-but I'm a womanerino! I have a vagina! how dare they! :foidSoy:
Finally advanced female argumentation skills.
yes, bro, it's literally: agree on everything with me, no matter how stupid, or I'll call you a creepy misogynistic inkel :foidSoy: exactly like ITcels denying obvious facts of life such as short men or "nerds" getting bullied in school and discriminated in life in general; you can flood them with examples from culture, real life, your own experience, studies and they'll just reply "ummm… no :^) it's all wrong, you're just a stinky inky who wants to blame the world instead of taking a shower", not worth engaging with them, most normies are just trolls seeking a reaction from you or genuinely so stupid they'll forget to breathe one day

comments say school made him apologize
I hate women.

Women have zero self awareness how weak they are, smallest soy manlet could beat them all up.

Equal rights and lefts.:ahegao:

tumblr_lndumwiCey1qdh05go1_400.jpg

She probably watched too many modern movies where the men never fights back like a good cuck.

Men assemble in packs (well, all humans do - birds of a feather). The most desirable men in the world are - I feel confident saying this - not clustered around a reddit screen. Given that, these voting patterns just validate what I think we all already suspected.
The most desirable, non-fat, young, beautiful women are not clustered around FDS, that's for sure.

He kept moving forward

FDS users take female nature to a completely different level. they unironically want unattractive males to be asexual second class citizens with no individual rights.