Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman have no loyalty to their ethnic group.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I and many other incles( especially ethniks) have noticed that our ethnicities girls usually don't date guys of their ethnicity but instead date outsiders.
Indians will complain that their females are obsessed with white dicks, and poles will complain that their woman are obsessed with exotics cuck.
I think there is a big correlation in females from homogenous ethnic backgrounds, going and mating with outsiders when they have the chance.
Personally I see it all the time as an Albanian in nyc. These Albanian sluts my age will never date an Albanian guy, they always go for blacks and Hispanics. Just 20 minutes ago I saw two hot Albanian highschool sluts hanging around a group of black and Hispanic men.
I wanted to stab their faces apart, sluts like them never give hard working guys of the same background like me a chance, but they will instantly hop on a darker penis. This event got me so triggered, I hope those sluts get pregnant and have to show their parents the mutt race child when they become single mothers.
Overall I think that incels of all ethnic backgrounds can agree that woman have absolutely no loyalty to their own kind when they enter into a more diverse area.

maybe I should larp as white online so females will detect my superior personality IRL

If you are black and date a white women you are seen as a race traitor or sell out

To be honest I don't care what colour a woman is, I just want one to love me.

I and many other incles( especially ethniks) have noticed that our ethnicities girls usually don't date guys of their ethnicity but instead date outsiders.
Indians will complain that their females are obsessed with white dicks, and poles will complain that their woman are obsessed with exotics cuck.
I think there is a big correlation in females from homogenous ethnic backgrounds, going and mating with outsiders when they have the chance.
Personally I see it all the time as an Albanian in nyc. These Albanian sluts my age will never date an Albanian guy, they always go for blacks and Hispanics. Just 20 minutes ago I saw two hot Albanian highschool sluts hanging around a group of black and Hispanic men.
I wanted to stab their faces apart, sluts like them never give hard working guys of the same background like me a chance, but they will instantly hop on a darker penis. This event got me so triggered, I hope those sluts get pregnant and have to show their parents the mutt race child when they become single mothers.
Overall I think that incels of all ethnic backgrounds can agree that woman have absolutely no loyalty to their own kind when they enter into a more diverse area.
Asian cunt does the same thing. I've given up on making my family proud by keeping purity. I'll take what i can provided it isnt a fucking landwhale or a used up roast pussy

Asian cunt does the same thing. I've given up on making my family proud by keeping purity. I'll take what i can provided it isnt a fucking landwhale or a used up roast pussy
Same for me, my family always says "you are going to get married to a beautiful Albanian girl" and I'm thinking to myself, there is no way I would ever be able to date one of these high standard sluts at best I would take anything I can get.

Don't worry they will end up settling with an albanian man

Don't worry they will end up settling with an albanian man
Hell no, they deserve to live the rest of their days as single mothers to tyrones child.
Albanian guys are usually redpilled when it comes to controlling woman and Albanian guys won't marry non virgin females, so I'm hoping these bitches don't get the easy way out.

they only loyal to the BBC, it's over for us white folks

do anyone know if asian fems consider pols white ?

non white women dont have loyalty to their ethnic group. not white women

white women are the most racist group there is

View attachment 13765
I wasn't speaking about races, I'm speaking about ethnic groups and how they act when they enter a diverse area.

If not for arranged marriages or family pressure, they’d flock to white chad if given the chance

I don't care much for racial loyalty. Biology and evolution trump that.

Being ugly makes a man incel, and undesirable to women of all races.

Jbw is hogwash.

True, but who cares? Pledging fealty to a group that you just happened to be born a part of and who by and large doesn't give a rat's ass about you is one of the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

do anyone know if asian fems consider pols white ?
The average normie is too stupid to even know what a haplogroup is dude.
Most people just function based on what a person looks most similar to in terms of phenotype

White skin makes you white to normies
It's why they consider jews white