Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman gives birth in public bathroom and abandons the baby -- but the outrage is due to women being searched to find the mother

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
If there was any doubt whether women deserve to have their own reproductive rights revoked. People don't even give a shit that this person attempted to murder a baby. The media is outraged because women were searched.

what's occurred is "distressing and disturbing and it is a gross violation of these women’s human rights".

People don't even give a shit that this person attempted to murder a baby.
It's just late abortion bro, don't be a misogynist. Queen rights are more important.

EjbqQGSVcAAmc5

Holy shit this is potent suicidefuel and ERFUEL

It's just late abortion bro, don't be a misogynist. Queen rights are more important.
The definition of what a queen is has been butchered.

People don't even give a shit that this person attempted to murder a baby.
It really is, all the news sites r running the narrative that these women were being 'violated' thru a strip search when the BIGGER issue is a DEAD baby. Jfl

It really is, all the news sites r running the narrative that these women were being 'violated' thru a strip search when the BIGGER issue is a DEAD baby. Jfl
There was a MURDERER in their midst. And to find THE MURDERER all they had to do is look at which one has a bloody vagina.... but nooo... that would be wrong. Killing the baby isn't wrong, but looking for evidence of a murder is wrong because wahmens rights.

Last edited:
The media is outraged because women were searched.

Not really surprising.
The media is always looking for a way to feel outraged on women's behalf and to try and "punish" any men remotely involved in making a woman feel bad.

Why would you care about a stupid baby? They’re useless and grow into retards.

Why would you care about a stupid baby? They’re useless and grow into retards.
I have nothing against babies. I do have something against stupid whores who murder babies and get away with it.

I have nothing against babies. I do have something against stupid whores who murder babies and get away with it.
Yes she shouldn’t have gotten away with it. Foid privilege.

Soon foids will shit out babies and then kill them like its a normal thing.
Fuckin subhumans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back