Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman gets just 5 and a half years in prison for burning alive her daughter's rapist.

makes complete sense, especially cause the victim were 13.
+ you have to consider the element of rage + personal + old age.
she did it cause of rage, he did it cause of retardation.

makes complete sense, especially cause the victim were 13.
+ you have to consider the element of rage + personal + old age.
she did it cause of rage, he did it cause of retardation.
gigacucked.

Rape and murder aren't remotely comparable. Rape is a trivial crime. Murder is the most extreme crime there is, and she committed it in the most horrific and painful way imaginable.

He did it because he wanted sex. A basic, testosterone-driven impulse.

gigacucked.

Rape and murder aren't remotely comparable. Rape is a trivial crime. Murder is the most extreme crime there is, and she committed it in the most horrific and painful way imaginable.

Sex with a minor :feelswhat:

If he wanted sex soooo bad then get a prostitute.

gigacucked.

he stole innocence from a 13 year old, Assuming he was bragging about it, the nature of it was brutal aswell.

She did it as revenge.

A person going out in a forest to kill someone, is always more brutal than lets say
A person killing someone who commited a crime against someone near and dear.

She's also old.

The fact he was caught further implies the brutality of the nature of the crime.
IF it were a 'silent rape' of a let's say 18 year old, then the nature of it would probably be less brutal.

he stole innocence from a 13 year old, Assuming he was bragging about it, the nature of it was brutal aswell.
Who cares. It's incomparable to murder. "Stole the innocence" lmao. Feminist cuckery.
She did it as revenge.
Yeah, which means it was pre-planned and calculated. Which makes it worse.
A person going out in a forest to kill someone, is always more brutal than lets say
A person killing someone who commited a crime against someone near and dear.
Are you retarded? He didn't kill anyone. He simply raped them. Rape and murder are not in the same stratosphere of degree of seriousness. Rape is low-level violence (it isn't even violence). It has no real, material consequences. Murder ends someone's life. And being burned alive is the most painful way to die, it's beyond horrific. In contrast to rape, which doesn't hurt at all.
She's also old.
Who cares?
The fact he was caught further implies the brutality of the nature of the crime.
IF it were a 'silent rape' of a let's say 18 year old, then the nature of it would probably be less brutal.
JFL. Even incels are gynocentric cucks. I despair.

Try envisioning this if both perps are men. One is guilty of raping a 13 year old. He gets 9 years. One is guilt of setting a woman (lets keep the victim gender the same as well) on fire and burning her alive, until dead. He gets 5 and a half years. If I tie you up and give you the choice of being raped or set on fire, you'd be begging me to be raped. THE TWO ARE NOT REMOTELY COMPARABLE, whatever the aggravating/mitigating circumstances.

Are you retarded? He didn't kill anyone. He simply raped them. Rape and murder are not in the same stratosphere of degree of seriousness. Rape is low-level violence (it isn't even violence). It has no real, material consequences. Murder ends someone's life. And being burned alive is the most painful way to die, it's beyond horrific. In contrast to rape, which doesn't hurt at all.
i never talked about the rape, i talked about the reason to the murder.
There's a big difference between a psycho "murder" and a revenge murder.
Thats simply the law.
Who cares?
the older you get the less time you have, 5 years for her is very valuable.
For an 18 year old not so much.
Try envisioning this if both perps are men. One is guilty of raping a 13 year old. He gets 9 years. One is guilt of setting a woman (lets keep the victim gender the same as well) on fire and burning her alive, until dead. He gets 5 and a half years. If I tie you up and give you the choice of being raped or set on fire, you'd be begging me to be raped. THE TWO ARE NOT REMOTELY COMPARABLE, whatever the aggravating/mitigating circumstances.
if i were a teen raper (peering into child raper) i should expect that someone to the victims family would revenge.
the example said could not be used in this scenario.
Ofcourse i'd be raped.
Rape affects people very differently.
Even onto men, many men are sexually abused too and can spiral their life, for some i'ts life long.

The lawyers just easily argumented that the granny were angered by the rapists mocking, and became "enraged" and lowered the sentence, thats how the law works.

>“WOW rape is worse then genociding the whole planet it’s beyond evil to force your dick into a vagina that’s already taken a trillion dicks you’re probably a rapist I’ll ripped your eyes out and flay you alive creep” :soy::foidSoy::soy:
>A man gets arrested for any crime
>“He’s going to raped by big bubba he’s going to be tryones boy toy lol” :soy::foidSoy::soy: