Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Woman find my misogyny funny

eliya

eliya

Officer
Whenever I'm talking to my sister about how she wouldn't have even spit In her fiance's face if he wasn't 6 fit tall or how she uses me for extra emotional support or how shallow woman are in general

She loughs and tells how funny I'm the same thing happens with foids on discord they all lough as Im doing a stand up comedy routine
I once called one of them out and she said it is is funny how far you go with sightsing scientific papers ect ect ...

I can't be taken seriously even in misogyny

Misogyny isn't real, not on a institutional level anyway

Whenever I'm talking to my sister about how she wouldn't have even spit In her fiance's face if he wasn't 6 fit tall or how she uses me for extra emotional support or how shallow woman are in general

She loughs and tells how funny I'm the same thing happens with foids on discord they all lough as Im doing a stand up comedy routine
I once called one of them out and she said it is is funny how far you go with sightsing scientific papers ect ect ...

tell your sister to fuck off also is she ugly?

That's why I just get straight to the point and tell them that they deserve to get raped and killed. That gets them riled up, it always does. Also, make sure to curse their family and also wish for their death.

tell your sister to fuck off also is she ugly?
No my sister is a better Looking then she is not a whore and not like the other foids

So I don't hate here

That's why I just get straight to the point and tell them that they deserve to get raped and killed. That gets them riled up, it always does. Also, make sure to curse their family and also wish for their death.
That's just pathetic man I was molested as a kid I don't want other people to experience that

Also hateing on woman makes you inferior or equal to them
Since you can't hate something that your Superior to

That's just pathetic man I was molested as a kid I don't want other people to experience that
I'm sorry to hear that you went through that brocel...

Also hateing on woman makes you inferior or equal to them
Since you can't hate something that your Superior to
I don't see why you can't hate something that you are superior to?

Is your voice funny? Try talking with a regeful voice.

Cuz
I'm sorry to hear that you went through that brocel...

I don't see why you can't hate something that you are superior to?
You can't how do you feel about about a cockroach you feel disgusted you don't feel haterd for it we all no that woman have 100 X our smv which is somewhat ture so we begin to hate