Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman films Chad on street (BRUTAL)

It's over brah. Imagine if an incel did this to a random stacy- he'll be labeled as an objectifying sex-crazed misogynist.

It's over brah. Imagine if an incel did this to a random stacy- he'll be labeled as an objectifying sex-crazed misogynist.
Exactly.. Also imagine being so good looking some S T A C Y fucking films you.. I am so enraged by this video fuark

Of course she fell in love with a stranger but it's all about personality right?

Wow, that's creepy as hell. But still, it's over.

That'll never be us smh

No, you fuck off back to reading that tinder thread last page.

You still mog me to fucking Timbuktu, I don't give five fucks if that picture was "frauded"

This guy just has to be outside and girls will fall in love with him

Meanwhile I am a 26 years old virgin

The more I watch it the angrier I get. Normies try to tell us it's our personality just kek.

Exactly.. Also imagine being so good looking some S T A C Y fucking films you.. I am so enraged by this video fuark

This is just 20 SECONDS in the life of this chad. Imagine how an hour; a day; a month or a year would look like for him

This guy just has to be outside and girls will fall in love with him

Meanwhile I am a 26 years old virgin

That guy probably doesn't even have to go outside. He could stay inside, log onto Tinder, and have bitches in his own town come right to him. Must be nice to be Chad.

Kill me now...

Perhaps his chiseled personality makes all the difference.

Women are fucking creepy. What a loser.

What is the source?

Muh personality, muh confidence, muh game.

CHAD DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO APPROACH

That guy probably doesn't even have to go outside. He could stay inside, log onto Tinder, and have bitches in his own town come right to him. Must be nice to be Chad.

Probably? Plenty of Chads don't spend any money on dates.

LOL...Thats what Netflix & Chill is...Chad texts Stacy to come over after work and bring beer & condoms.

If it was a truecel filming an attractive girl the guy would be burned alive for rape

He would be be a rapist.