Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dont want to date a guy cus he was bullied in school

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ehjdki/one_of_the_things_you_should_look_out_for_when/

I definitely despise dating a guy who’s been abused by their parents when young. Or any kind or abuse such as being bullied in school a lot . Because when one goes through that when their thinking isn’t fully developed and not fully self aware, it influences hugely on your subconsciousness and influences it throughout your adulthood.

jfl over for bulliedcells

Because it indicates lower social status. Yet these holes claim they're "against bullying" and "like nerdy guys" and shit. Absolute fucking ragefuel.

Females are truly evil. It infuriates me whenever I see some whore talking about "we need to stop bullying" and whatever. There are 0 efforts to stop bullying, no fucking anti-bullying work-group ever achieved shit.

Teachers are oftentimes bullies themselves. When I was a kid I thought maybe teachers/adults are decent people but no tf they aren't. Bullying is still relevant in schools and it still is not being dealt with, never will.

Females are truly evil. It infuriates me whenever I see some whore talking about "we need to stop bullying" and whatever. There are 0 efforts to stop bullying, no fucking anti-bullying work-group ever achieved shit.

Teachers are oftentimes bullies themselves. When I was a kid I thought maybe teachers/adults are decent people but no tf they aren't. Bullying is still relevant in schools and it still is not being dealt with, never will.
The way they talk about it as if it doesn't sound cruel and parasitic is disgusting.

I will never stop hating women for as long as i draw breath.

The way they talk about it as if it doesn't sound cruel and parasitic is disgusting.

I will never stop hating women for as long as i draw breath.
You are very based but I told you many times gorillabro

Ironic how a foid is saying to be careful of men who think with their subconscious when foids themselves are largely governed by their subconscious. Stupid cunt.

You are very based but I told you many times gorillabro
Thanks human brocel

Gg

How can foids be so cruel and heartless. Then they wonder how we end up so hateful. These FDS roasties deserve nothing but torture.

Because it indicates lower social status. Yet these holes claim they're "against bullying" and "like nerdy guys" and shit. Absolute fucking ragefuel.
Empathetic gender :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Seeing as how they respond sexually to bullies when they witness bullying, of course they'd see the victim as undateable.

femoids are the biggest bullies in the world.

How can foids be so cruel and heartless. Then they wonder how we end up so hateful. These FDS roasties deserve nothing but torture.
because of biology, this is why you have to take away their rights.

The "don't date guys who don't read books" is the most retarded thing I hear.

Implying you're not as "smart" and "educated" as the foid unless you read books all the time even though you actually have thinking ability and read things online with much more relevance.

Glad I was never bullied

They are not wrong though. People who got bullied when they were in their forming years are damaged goods mentally. Few truly fully recover. Brutal but true. Incels should appreciate subreddits like r/femaledatingstrategy because there foids remove the mask of respectability and social acceptability, and say the quiet parts out loud.

Last edited:
sucks to be us

she should be burned alive, like our ancestors did to witches

Foids hate weakness but not sure why you pay attention to fds. Imagine living on easy but still require a walkthrough.

Date the abused --> Nope
Date the abuser --> Sure why not

That's female ethics for you

Females fuck all the bullies in high school and leave the respectful guys to rot playing vidya and jerking off. What a world.

Have you noticed guys who troll at nude models pic and leave comments, theyre guys who are low status in real life who looks ugly ? That’s why they heavily rely on something that isn’t real.

Imagine taking what some hole on FDS wrote seriously lol
Napalm is better tbh
Foids hate weakness but not sure why you pay attention to fds. Imagine living on easy but still require a walkthrough.
Complete and utter failures as human beings

Last edited:
They are not wrong though. People who got bullied when they were in their forming years are damaged goods mentally. Few truly fully recover.
Bullshit, most people who are bullied recover.

Bullshit, most people who are bullied recover.

Kind of yeah. But mental and endocrinologic scars remain. Research on this crystal clear. Even statusmaxxed bully victims like Elon Musk are fucked up mentally. He has ticks and insecurities that Chad CEOs of big banks and big corporations never display.

Last edited:
Once I hit 13 I was too angry to get bullied, I would get pissed off very easily, I punched bullies in the face 3 times before they could repeat their provocations.

all women are like this

Yes it does. Overall life quality is markedly lower, which affects your functioning by definition.
People who are bullied are generally socially weak and facially ugly, if one becomes good looking after puberty and improves social skills which results from improved looks and greater exposure, they will no longer be bullied and instead be respected. This will improve their life quality, someone who was bullied heavily or abused fits this criteria if they can get women, that's why the FDS thread makes no sense.

They are not wrong though. People who got bullied when they were in their forming years are damaged goods mentally. Few truly fully recover. Brutal but true. Incels should appreciate subreddits like r/femaledatingstrategy because there foids remove the mask of respectability and social acceptability, and say the quiet parts out loud.
I was the bully and bullied at the same time. I got picked on, but I was also mean to other kids at the same time.

I'm not afraid to say that I was a bully too, because it'll made no difference on the opinion of what the sadsacks lurking here think of me, so I don't give a fuck anyway, lol.

Once I hit 13 I was too angry to get bullied, I would get pissed off very easily, I punched bullies in the face 3 times before they could repeat their provocations.
I was that way too. A group of kids picked on me in the bus, so I put one of them into headlock and they left me alone after that.

Imagine that, the people (men) who need love and emotional support the most get passed up for the people who need it THE LEAST. This is the fucked up, backwards fucking world we live in.

That's okay though, I wouldn't want these lowly scum, worthless pieces of human garbage anyway since they clearly into care about themselves. Even more fucked up is that they see being damaged by abuse as a defect of character, yet they wouldn't say the same about a female.

Personally, I would like to see every female on /r/datingstrategy raped and abused, their dignity so utterly destroyed and their sense of self worth so shattered that they no longer want to live anymore. I want them to feel so dirty and disgusting, that they suffer constant mental anguish that never goes away. Then, I want them to get discarded and avoided instead of getting any emotional support, and then get told that it's THEIR FAULT for what happened to them.

You lurkers probably think I'm a piece of shit, but this is essentially what you're doing to these men. But you didn't give a fuck until it involved a woman because that's all you care about. So what fucking changed, HUH?? HUH??

God so fucking help whoever one of these people I meet in real life, because I hate you complete waste of oxygens with every ounce of my being.

FDS is one big larp
They aren't going to turn down a 6'4" Chad just because he doesn't have a job or is abusive but they like to tell themselves that they would because UR WORTH IT QWEEN

God damn i hate femoids i hope her ex beat her good

I was that way too. A group of kids picked on me in the bus, so I put one of them into headlock and they left me alone after that.

The funny thing is that ALL of them immediately start trying to become your friend right after, its like they get punished into respecting you. But of course I never became friends with any of these suckers because I don't like to be around vermin.

I got bullied a lot as a kid and up to middle school. +1 reasons to hate all foids

Too many pills to digest tbh

My teachers did even worse by telling me that "you'll find someone later in life", fucking faggots.
Seeing as how they respond sexually to bullies when they witness bullying, of course they'd see the victim as undateable.
Just like in stone age times when they saw Grug Chad smack Grugcel with stick.
FDS is one big larp
It is literally the greatest virtue signal and the truest testament to why Men cannot win in this flawed and biased system. It is a testament to all the disgusting lies of an elite class trying to keep all Men working on the plantation. This world is filled with nothing but lying mirrors constantly trying to say that they understand everything you go through and a few good hearted people turned sour by this shit hole.
That's okay though, I wouldn't want these lowly scum, worthless pieces of human garbage anyway since they clearly into care about themselves. Even more fucked up is that they see being damaged by abuse as a defect of character, yet they wouldn't say the same about a female.
All insults today can be utilised against Men. No insults today can be utilised against the Foid menace without counter action and swift justice. The Femistazi love a good wrong thinker beat down.
Imagine that, the people (men) who need love and emotional support the most get passed up for the people who need it THE LEAST. This is the fucked up, backwards fucking world we live in.
They expect us not to care that we don't get something vital to having a long healthy life too. Not having relationships is like smoking packs of cigarettes a day.
Personally, I would like to see every female on /r/datingstrategy raped and abused, their dignity so utterly destroyed and their sense of self worth so shattered that they no longer want to live anymore. I want them to feel so dirty and disgusting, that they suffer constant mental anguish that never goes away. Then, I want them to get discarded and avoided instead of getting any emotional support, and then get told that it's THEIR FAULT for what happened to them.

You lurkers probably think I'm a piece of shit, but this is essentially what you're doing to these men. But you didn't give a fuck until it involved a woman because that's all you care about. So what fucking changed, HUH?? HUH??

God so fucking help whoever one of these people I meet in real life, because I hate you complete waste of oxygens with every ounce of my being.
Foids make us like this.. we don't just wake up one day and decide to be a Misogynist. Foids are professional teachers when they teach Men to hate them. It is such a bingo bongo clown world out there. :feelsclown:

Foids make us like this.. we don't just wake up one day and decide to be a Misogynist. Foids are professional teachers when they teach Men to hate them. It is such a bingo bongo clown world out there. :feelsclown:
It's always out fucking fault no matter what, and it's never their fault. They are blameless in every situation and nothing you say will change their minds. Everything is our fault. Everything. Is. Our. Fault. No. Matter... What.

Even when we take their advice, apply it, and fail, don't you ever forget it, it's your fault for listening to them.

It's always out fucking fault no matter what, and it's never their fault. They are blameless in every situation and nothing you say will change their minds. Everything is our fault. Everything. Is. Our. Fault. No. Matter... What.

Even when we take their advice, apply it, and fail, don't you ever forget it, it's your fault for listening to them.
When society collapses from this stupid system it will be our fault too. If you have been listening in on certain parliamentary debates specifically about Domestic Abuse and Domestic Violence, the narrative that is being hammered into people by the Vaginacrats is that Men are the perpetrators and Foids are the victims no matter what. Highly discriminatory and no one other than one MP out of the hundreds there even cared to introduce an amendment that makes the Domestic Abuse Bill non gendered which is actual equality. 1 in 3 Men are victims of DA and DV but apparently its an "overwhelming majority" of Foids. 770,000 Men to 1,700,000 Foids. Basically Men are the eternal scapegoat that will never get help and will always find punishment. Unless you check the Eugenicist Feminist box of looking at least an 8 to 10/10 Super Model tier Male. It is over and it is time to start coping or roping.

As i've said before, toilets reward bullies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back