Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman curses Nature for making female pleasure trivial

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
https://www.bustle.com/articles/544...d-there-is-there-a-reason-or-is-it-all-just-a

Woman comes to the realization that female pleasure isn't a fundamental aspect to produce life by studying the position of the clitoris and why it won't get stimulated by the default sex act that most mammals have. She's coming to the realization that women's bodies aren't meant for them but are meant for two things:
  • Conceive a child
  • Pleasure a man
Not even biology cares about their pleasure. The Clitoris is literally a embryonic penis that you can completely ignore and still able to procreate, lmao.

No wonder, chad doesn't care, while normies have to go down for m'lady.

Human sexuality isn't just a function of pleasure. A woman experiencing an orgasm during coitus may not be experiencing a "necessary" function, but as humans are extremely social and extremely sexual, it does serve as a binding agent between father and mother.

If you care about your girlfriend cumming you are a cuck

If you care about your girlfriend cumming you are a cuck

I thought you said a woman has to enjoy the sex for it to be sex?

Women can’t have orgasms. An orgasm is a male concept to conceive a child.

Soon feminists will want to have men's penises cut off and then sperm collected with a seringue to fertilize women for reproduction.

I thought you said a woman has to enjoy the sex for it to be sex?
That is true. However a woman doesnt cum instantly because she enjoys the sex. What I meant in my comment was; If you ejaculate and then help the woman orgasm you are a cuck. If she happens to orgasm before you then it doesnt matter

That is true. However a woman doesnt cum instantly because she enjoys the sex. What I meant in my comment was; If you ejaculate and then help the woman orgasm you are a cuck. If she happens to orgasm before you then it doesnt matter
Who gives a flying fuck about a woman's orgasm.

the female orgasm is useless from a biological standpoint

I think I've read that female orgasm highen the chance of successful procreation
Men just need to cum, takes less than a minute.

How long does it take for a female to orgasm?

With chad a minute

With chad a minute
WojakT

An adult hyena's clitoris is about seven inches long, and she has sex and gives birth through it. You would think that would make it sturdy and easy to access, but no — the clitorises get torn nearly to shreds while delivering two-pound hyena cubs, and female hyenas and their male partners can sometimes require months of practice just to figure out how to get it on. So, you know, no matter how annoying it is to try to click your mouse while doing it doggy style, rest assured that at least someone (or some hyena) has it worse than you.

@Witchy_hyena

Cumdumpsters are still having more sex than men
full

We should do like Somalia and just do away with clits altogether

you're not entitled to pleasure sweaty