Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman crying over hitting the wall is unkowingly giving out Black Pills!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I would have to have their babies and I won’t do it. Why should I? It’s a stupid, raw, goddamned deal. And for men too, who can’t find their Madonnas either because they’ve all turned cocksure feminists and because they only want the best men — the rest are trampled on like garbage. It’s truly awful that we don’t want so many men and send them on their way to the sexless scrap heap. An average man has to work very hard to get a woman to take him seriously and a below average man is the subject of scorn. This is awful for us and awful for you.

Link to article

Virtue-signalling tbh. Won't change a damn thing.

Don't forget to archive this articles they are deleting them

Why is she sad? IncelTears tells me relationships aren't that important. She should just suck it up and stop complaining!

Why is she sad? IncelTears tells me relationships aren't that important. She should just suck it up and stop complaining!
Yes, she should just hit the gym and be grateful for a great thing called LIFE!

Interestingly she say this "Our attractiveness to the other sex (or same sex as it happens), whether physical, or status bound, will have one of the biggest impacts on our happiness and wellbeing in life."

Which is true of course...but I wonder how many incels she has thought she was too good-for/too good-looking to date and patiently waiting for Dr. Chad (who never came to rescue her) ?

woman-empathy.jpeg

Women know how they treat us, and cant feel any compasion or pity whatsoever. Foids are hateful
Which is true of course...but I wonder how many incels she has thought she was too good-for/too good-looking to date and patiently waiting for Dr. Chad (who never came to rescue her) ?

Exactly

Interestingly she say this "Our attractiveness to the other sex (or same sex as it happens), whether physical, or status bound, will have one of the biggest impacts on our happiness and wellbeing in life."

woman-empathy.jpeg
Dr. Chad kek. Just be doctor tbh.

Dr. Chad kek. Just be doctor tbh.

She is an internet-blogger-writer, this is what she wrote....

"They never mentioned hypergamy. They never said being a doctor’s great and all, but how exactly will you ‘mate up’ from there? Female doctors have it tough because many of their male comrades marry down."

I bet she thought as smart, strong, independent woman that Dr. Chad would be interested in her...in fact she rightfully says that Doctors don't want smart women (why ADD stress to an already stressful life?).

Unfortunately, she got wise to this too late. My guess is she still wants to marry a Doctor around he age...even though she would have a better chance with someone 20 years older. All girls who aren't born deformed are told that someday their Doctor, Prince, Millionaire whatever will come to rescue them.