Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman Cheats on Husband and Rapes Horny Teenager

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
there’s no such thing as a foid raping a man

they'd be calling for the death penalty on him :feelsclown:
While she receives only encouragement, my brother is 36 and he asked on reddit :soy: should he try with a 21yo girls. They went apeshit calling him pedo, groomer, taking advantage of the kid:soy:

youth is something intriguing

no way I'd get out of my way to fuck some fourty something hag. I doubt this woman is some hot milf or something, she's probably fat and wrinkled

Reddit = Larp.
You really believe she was ok with her husband fucking girls and didnt act on it for so long? :lul::lul::lul:

Reddit = Larp.
You really believe she was ok with her husband fucking girls and didnt act on it for so long? :lul::lul::lul:
Open relationship

I want a young gf :society:

Reddit = Larp.
It's possible, if she's a talking fleshlight and doesn't have any way to make money herself she'll put up with it.

Women can rape men too:soy::soy::soy:

I hope all of them die

He wouldnt be arrested tho because 18 is a legal adult

Brutal. Btw cougar fantasy of milfs are only for chad

As an Incel Imagine how different your life would be if your HS teacher proactively initiated a sexual relationship with you. Why couldnt I have a pedophile female teacher fuck My brains out when I was 15?

What a fucking Injustice.