Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman brutally destroys bluepilled perSOYnality advice

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
-
072f7a807c419784a70cb450c458a2c6

Even women know it's fucking over for subhumans. This was 7 years ago as you can see and even then, the ''no haircut/clothes for your face'' was LAW.

Foids probably care more about looks and everything than men

Last edited:
Just straight up brutal

She took off her mask

Foids probably care more about personality than men
Other way around. Men care more, so bluepilled men give personality advice, meanwhile everyone with xx chromosomes knows perSOYnality means fuck all.

Other way around. Men care more, so bluepilled men give personality advice, meanwhile everyone with xx chromosomes knows perSOYnality means fuck all.
Foids will always virtue signal to keep all the simps, they'll never say it because they may lose simps.

I have noticed that women who speak this plainly are usually used-up ran-through whores. Virgins and "nice" girls I do somewhat believe may be able to give leeway to guys past their looks to a certain degree since they haven't tasted Chad yet. But, maybe I'm just optimistic.

I have noticed that women who speak this plainly are usually used-up ran-through whores. Virgins and "nice" girls I do somewhat believe may be able to give leeway to guys past their looks to a certain degree since they haven't tasted Chad yet. But, maybe I'm just optimistic.
My middle & high school experience says otherwise...they are ALL pieces of shit the moment they hit puberty. Very rarely do you come across a girl/woman who truly does not judge a man for his bad looks even internally.

Why do Reddit normies give the same braindead advice of le shower, le haircut, le grooooom yourself.

its like they are all brainwashed by the same cult to repeat the same thing.

brutally honest

:soy: :soy:Just get a haircut, lose the victim mindset and improve your personality bro!:soy::soy:

Honestly, I would much rather if women were that honest instead of the bluepill copium the first lady was pushing.