Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Woman breaks down and starts crying because she was messaged by a curry"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
So fucking fake. Just a copecel trying to pretend like the wall exists.

A real 37 year old ugly obese woman can still get a 7/10 18-30 year old guy in 2019 NO PROBLEM

So fucking fake. Just a copecel trying to pretend like the wall exists.

A real 37 year old ugly obese woman can still get a 7/10 18-30 year old guy in 2019 NO PROBLEM
I thought it was larp at first but check the account it looks legit she posted 2 years ago

Curries are low inhib gods, they just throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks so she's pretty stupid for taking it so personally, dude probably sent the same message variation to tons of other foids

Looks like the reddit cucks are not giving her any sympathy at least. 0 goodgoy points.

Literally never even began for currycels

Rejected perfect guy 16 years ago. Now single, childless, alone at 35.

When I met my best friend's brother, let's call him Josh, 16 years ago I instantly had a crush on him. Tall, good looking, curly hair, made my heart melt. He was 25 and had just moved from LA back to his parents' house in a small town in Oregon after running out of money from being unemployed. I didn't care he was unemployed, I loved him with all my heart. I couldn't stop thinking about having children with him.

Anyway, the day I started truly regretting rejecting Josh was 3 years after he moved away, when I received a wedding invitation from him in the mail. He got married to a girl prettier than me, younger than me, thinner than me, had bigger boobs than me, and today they have 6 beautiful children together. He is a successful guy too, owns his own business and has lots of real estate in the city I live. Meanwhile, I am fat, single, 35, childless, and have PCOS. I just can't stop thinking about how live would be different if I hadn't rejected him, because 16 years ago he seemed like he was really head over heels in love with me. I had lots of amazing sex with various guys, which I have no regrets about, but I never really felt an emotional connection with another guy like I did with Josh, if that makes sense.

:fire: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :fire:
:chad::lul::feelshaha::blackpill::incel::blackpill::feelsohh::lul::chad:
:chad::forcedsmile::soy::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsohh::forcedsmile::chad:
:chad::what::feelsgah::blackpill::feelslala::blackpill::feelsohh::what::chad:
:chad::forcedsmile::soy::blackpill::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelsohh::forcedsmile::chad:
:chad::lul::feelshaha::blackpill::incel::blackpill::feelsohh::lul::chad:
:fire: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :fire:

sounds like a LARP she could get men shes attracted to easily

JFL absolutely brutal, do foids even regard curries as human?
Anyway, always good to read these kind of stories of whores getting what they deserve by ending up broken and alone. Their slut genes will die out and the less hypergamous foids will have children in their stead.

100% fake
you won't find foids not virt signing unless you are on twitter jfl

Women shouldn’t have the right to chose who to date and who not to date tbh.

That post sure reads like a larp.

Um sweaty? You're not entitled to Chad. Let's unpack this. It's called being a decent human ben.

EDIT: Fucking LOL the first response to the thread

How did she have the balls to brazenly write that?

First paragraph is all you need to read. Hypergamous bitch.

Reminder that us incels are not human.We are the trash that no one wants.