Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman begs for men to marry her after she rejects a good portion of Namibian men

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Her hairline has regressed more than the amazon forest.

La luz extinguido
Imagine the hit to your well being and confidence, incel or not after getting rejected by something like this. That is how most of my uni days went. I intentionally went for the bottom of the barrel (mainly to rid myself of the virginity burden) and even then I still couldn't win.
Sadly this monster will find some faggot that will domesticate it.

Imagine the hit to your well being and confidence, incel or not after getting rejected by something like this. That is how most of my uni days went. I intentionally went for the bottom of the barrel (mainly to rid myself of the virginity burden) and even then I still couldn't win.
Sadly this monster will find some faggot that will domesticate it.
Its the average girls that thinks they are entitled to the best guys. cunts needs to be beheaded.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Its the average girls that thinks they are entitled to the best guys. cunts needs to be beheaded.
Its worse amongst 'educated' African women. But again its the women worshipers that make 2s think they are 8s. Its rough

damn. nice last 10 seconds. exactly bitch. took too long to realize. no hymen anymore huh? that's too bad :feelsokman: