Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman beats up rapper, headlines read; "Rapper Bow Wow Arrested In Atlanta For Allegedly Assaulting a Woman"

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
https://variety.com/2019/music/news/bow-wow-arrested-battery-atlanta-1203126927/
tQuUj7k.jpg

Look at their faces. What is this shit?
Yet the way i'm seeing this reported on everywhere is that Bow Wow is a woman beater, or that he got into a fight with a woman who happened to kick his ass.

If they were having a fight she wouldn't be completely unscratched, and she especially wouldn't be completely untouched with no bruises from a man hitting her.
Yet its his face that looks like he ran into a literal, feral cat, all of this probably meaning he just had to sit there and take it knowing full well if he hit her back he would be arrested and have every cuck whiteknight in the country breathing down his neck. Sucks for him, because that all happened anyways despite him clearly not doing shit to her.

And now all over the media soyboy writers rush to their offices to write their pieces on how Bow Wow is a piece of shit for getting into a "fight" with a female, and all over social media like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook people write comments not just calling Bow Wow a piece of shit and assuming the worst of him, but also mocking him for getting "beat up" by a girl.

But that's what happens in a society like this that diefies roasties, they can literally get away with beating the shit out of you, and you'll get arrested and shat on by everyone you know. Yet feminists want to talk their bullshit about "male privilege" and "toxic masculinity". JFL.

guy fights femoid = pussy
femoid fights guy = strong and independent

femoid wins = such a weak man
man wins= how can he do that, he is clearly so much stronger

Yet its his face that looks like he ran into a literal, feral cat, all of this probably meaning he just had to sit there and take it knowing full well if he hit her back he would be arrested and have every cuck whiteknight in the country breathing down his neck. Sucks for him, because that all happened anyways despite him clearly not doing shit to her.
He should've fought back. Then again he'd have to settle the matter in (((court)))

How embarrassing he got beat up by a foid. It’s all because he’s a 5’4” manlet.. PSL 8 face though. Shame

He should've fought back. Then again he'd have to settle the matter in (((court)))
He should've beat the shit out of her tbh rather than just taking it, the public would've viewed it all the same, only then he wouldn't have his face scratched up and be humiliated online.

That's the thing, it's obvious that it wasn't a fight. It's like those short gifs you sometimes see floating around of a "girl beating up a boy in a fight" but when you get the whole video you see it's just a girl beating up a guy who wasn't fighting back from the beginning.

That's what bothers me. If he got into an actual fight with a roastie and got beat up i'd be making fun of him too, but it's obvious that there was no fight. The expectation that a man cannot hit a woman is what causes these situations. Many guys will just take the beating rather than risk getting shat on by everyone in this society for having defended himself from a roastie.

He should've beat the shit out of her tbh rather than just taking it, the public would've viewed it all the same, only then he wouldn't have his face scratched up and be humiliated online.
Agreed, though if he had outright stomped her the situation would look much worse on his end

I would rope if I was ever beat up by a foid tbh. All your masculinity and pride is gone forever at that point.

Agreed, though if he had outright stomped her the situation would look much worse on his end
Doesn't matter, the public are shitting on him anyways. The only thing that would change is that he would've had to part with some money for a court settlement, but that money is worth the price of stomping her shit in IMO, he's got plenty of it i'd imagine.

pretty much
i know plenty of females who enjoy punching men then when they get pushed or slapped just a bit they fall down and cry and play victim for the cops

Doesn't matter, the public are shitting on him anyways. The only thing that would change is that he would've had to part with some money for a court settlement, but that money is worth the price of stomping her shit in IMO, he's got plenty of it i'd imagine.
I wasn't referring to the court of public opinion when I mentioned the court. He could've possibly done time and paid a fine if he had actually given her a beatdown

And yet I thought losing at a game of go fish with a foid was bad...

>imagine getting beat by a foid

What a cuck tho he deserve it

Double edge sword. If she would get equal treatment the media would Chris Brown him much more.

No he doesn't, did any of you read the post or just the title?
When have you ever stomped out a foid? You prolly wouldn't be posting here if you did. He didn't fight her because he knows the consequences, as do all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back