Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman Beats Men in Rap Battle, So They Rape, Set Her on Fire and Shoot Her

Acornvict

Acornvict

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
The woman had allegedly engaged in a hip hop rap battle contest outside of a house party on Garden Drive where she was pitted against the alleged men opponents who she apparently defeated and set off anguish.

Apparently the rap battle got heated when one man drew a weapon – a handgun – and forced the 36 year-old victim into her own vehicle as two other men joined.

The woman was taken to the vacant lot where she was found by police at 988 Farr Road, the place where she was allegedly sexually assaulted by all three men, doused with gasoline, set on fire, shot several times and left for dead.
Based black individuals :feelskek:

Funny GIF

Niggers are fucking epic when it comes to dealing with whores :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Isn't winning or losing in a rap battle completely arbitrary and subjective, like, niggas didn't even lose in a real thing jfl :feelshaha:

Fuck you OP there wasn't a pic of the whore I'm disappointed and my night is ruined

Based niggers

based niggers

I had to read that like 3 times :feelskek:

3e3386045411fe9a9b89f646854b4a6e
Somebody
4 years ago
This is everything wrong with the black community. Own worst enemy but want to blame someone with less melanin for their problems. Weak. Growing up without fathers in the home and a defeatist attitude. Perpetual chip on shoulder with no self accountability. Shame.

Isn't winning or losing in a rap battle completely arbitrary and subjective, like, niggas didn't even lose in a real thing jfl :feelshaha:
Its about honor for them + getting defeated by a foid in anything is super humiliating

how tf did she survive all that

Only niggers could. Murder someone over such a petty shit, like these rap "battles" aren't even real, there's no competition, it's like pro wrestling or some shit

Truly the epic rape battles of history

Niggers are unhinged bro.

Based black individuals :feelskek:
harming women is wrong also women shouldn't do nonsense things like rap battels but go more traditional rolls in the household or community

The woman was taken to the vacant lot where she was found by police at 988 Farr Road, the place where she was allegedly sexually assaulted by all three men, doused with gasoline, set on fire, shot several times and left for dead.

Fortunately, the woman survived her ordeal after being treated for injuries at a local hospital.
cockroach.

harming women is wrong also women shouldn't do nonsense things like rap battels but go more traditional rolls in the household or community
rap battles seem traditional compared to the diabolical shits foids do otherwise now.

Daddy bitch acted up and got dissed by the niggas

It's stupid to get into roasting competitions against foids. It's like going up against a hacker in Counter Strike.

Nothing new, just black people killing black people

When I heard that a rap battle was happening I thought it was like an official rap battle contest for a record deal or something

But this was just for fun at a house party? lmao

That is why women must deflate their gigantic ego and stop getting involved in masculine activities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back