Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman-beater Chad gets over 800 matches on Tinder

IT whores will obviously ignore this post

This is a given

Tag everyone, everyone has to see this

Females are repulsed by polite, kind, self-controlled males. They'd rather have sex with another female, or a dog, than one of those.

Chad who is drug dealer and beats women > sub5 who treats women nice, always kind and has interesting hobbies
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Where are all the IT users denying this?
"We don't like aggressive chads who beat us up" :foidSoy:

Amazing personality, how can he not have so many matches!

He would even get 500 matches from single mothers if he was a pedophile.
Some dude created a fake account with a Chad photo on one of these fucking dating apps. The alleged Chad claimed to be a pedophile and to have been in prison until recently because he sexually assaulted the child of an ex girlfriend. The foids didn't care about it and he got countless of messages. Many of them were from single mothers with little children. He wrote that he might commit such an act again after these stupid foids said that everyone (of course only a Chad) deserves a second chance. These bitches invited him to visit them and have sex with them. They gave a fuck what could have happened with their kids. They didn't care. They only wanted the Chad-juice and their pussies were dripping wet..

Oh wow. Is this supposed to be crazy news?

You can only laugh at this cl0wn w0rld,

It again proves that faith is right about w0men, that sharia law, medieval law were right about putting checks and balances on w0men.

Honestly, my personality game is on another level. I could compete with him in the sexual market. :feelsclown:

Wtf did you prove FUcking whore :feelskek:

This. After all, these are feminine traits.
No
Because, females are neither of those things.
Let alone the concept of Loyalty.
There can only BE a civilization as long as there are co-operative men to uphold it.
If everything gets reduced to a spectacle of inferiority(acting alpha) it will colapse Over time.

women shouldn't have rights

why do foids always ignore the other side of the coin and say the blackpill is about chad
the blackpill is about ugly
whenever I see a normie speak about the blackpill their idea of it is that only chad fucks. That is a consequence of the blackpill.
it has and will always be that women care about looks and that goes both ways. The idea is that its over if you are ugly and it's an unbelievable cope that it's about chad. Women want the best genes they can get and most settle. They use this as ammunition. I have seen so many posts of 'i married an average looking guy so ur wrong' yeah no shit he's MTN, not ugly. I hate it.
I know why, before people answer, yeah its because they inwardly want to deny it is true but it just annoys me even 'accepters' miss the point and don't care if you are lonely

He would even get 500 matches from single mothers if he was a pedophile.
Some dude created a fake account with a Chad photo on one of these fucking dating apps. The alleged Chad claimed to be a pedophile and to have been in prison until recently because he sexually assaulted the child of an ex girlfriend. The foids didn't care about it and he got countless of messages. Many of them were from single mothers with little children. He wrote that he might commit such an act again after these stupid foids said that everyone (of course only a Chad) deserves a second chance. These bitches invited him to visit them and have sex with them. They gave a fuck what could have happened with their kids. They didn't care. They only wanted the Chad-juice and their pussies were dripping wet..
I've heard many stories of foids with JB daughters offering them to Chad. Pretending not to know what's going on with Chad Stepdad while they're out etc.

I've heard many stories of foids with JB daughters offering them to Chad. Pretending not to know what's going on with Chad Stepdad while they're out etc.
That wouldn't surprise me at all

Sooner or later soyciety will realise we were right all along

The argument that these women are bots is invalid because if this were a standard, every man would have this amount of matches, how will the bot distinguish users?

800 women is indeed enough to get an idea of the behavior of a large part of humanity, especially since it is not the first type of experiment or study relating

It again proves that faith is right about w0men, that sharia law, medieval law were right about putting checks and balances on w0men.
Consequences, at some point women will no longer be able to pretend otherwise, and the concept of abuse, harassment and rape will no longer be taken seriously.

Consequences, at some point women will no longer be able to pretend otherwise, and the concept of abuse, harassment and rape will no longer be taken seriously.
w0men don't understand that religion and faith didn't only put check and balances on them, but also on man. It checked our violence and disciplined us, with this out of the way, when shit hits the fan, w0men will be hit hard (In fallout 3).