Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

woman at my work is 41, thinks she has time to start a family

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
she works in accounting

is fairly "smart" by normie measures. speaks three diferent languages, can do math in her head fairly easily. has a really good memory, yet:

zero self-awareness. her teeth are yellow and looked rotten
fat, has a gut that hangs over her belt
thinks she looks early 30s, looks mid 40s at the least.
purely disgusting physically yet thinks she's a hot young woman

women today are completely fucking insane

she's competent at her job and probably has a legit high IQ yet when it comes to evaluating herself, is completely delusional

I can't understand what's wrong with her head. she has the nastiest fucking breath too that makes me want to throw up.

everyone here just lies to her and tells her what she wants to here out of pity.

HER OVARIES ARE DRIED UP :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

everyone here just lies to her and tells her what she wants to here out of pity.

Nobody is doing her any favors by lying to her.

All foids are delusional these days. Another notch for feminism's belt with another childless postwall trash.

Nobody is doing her any favors by lying to her.

All foids are delusional these days. Another notch for feminism's belt with another childless postwall trash.

at this point i've never met a woman under 50 who didn't think she was a hottie

her teeth

her goddamn teeth are so gross

she has theese small yellow fucked up smoker teeth

i want to scream when i look at them
Is she British

Good fucking luck
Screen shot 2015 07 22 at 8 39 09 am

As a woman if you haven't have kids when young you are a waste

What’s with old hags thinking they should have kids at 40+ years old..

Feminism is a disease

If she succeeds that kid will be fucked, those eggs are shriveled and basically useless at this point.

Too little too late bitch, she fucked herself holding out for Chad this long. Start stocking up on catfood cause kids ain't happening.

Don't worry she will give birth to the next inceltears mod.

incoming down syndrome baby being born

JFL she is like my mother, so stupid and selfish she will be lone mother raising incel, he will be posting there in 18 years

Time to make retarded incel babies.

Good goys, Work makes us free. You don't need kids now have them later in life (45+).

Something smells kosher jew

Cucks would still kill each other over the bitch.

only 20 years late

She still SMV mogs this whole forum.

Let's be real - her IQ is probably 120-130 at best. This is as far as regular women non-prodigies go. Also women have 0 real world experience, due to living on Tutorial Island, so if she goes to an actual island to survive by herself even after training, she'll still die and fail miserably. Women sugg.

Let's be real - her IQ is probably 120-130 at best. This is as far as regular women non-prodigies go. Also women have 0 real world experience, due to living on Tutorial Island, so if she goes to an actual island to survive by herself even after training, she'll still die and fail miserably. Women sugg.

120-130 is still pretty good. IQ of a doctor/surgeon.

She's pretty quick as solving problems and has a great memory, I'll give her that. Yet her teeth give me fucking nightmares.

Arghhhh.

Are accountants even allowed to look that disgusting? They probably hired it because it is a woman. In accounting and finance looks matter alot.

Are accountants even allowed to look that disgusting? They probably hired it because it is a woman. In accounting and finance looks matter alot.

Everyone feels very uncomfortable by her awful smokers teeth, I can see the look on their faces.

But she gets a lot of shit done and is pretty useful, so no one wants to make her upset. We all just lie to her face and tell her whatever she wants to hear.

Women can look and smell like turds and still get jobs. The eternal thirst of the nu-male cuckold has ruined this world.

Holy fucking shit. Is she defending the cream cakes from being stolen or something? What is this world we live in where women are literally thrown jobs at.. even jobs that they aren't qualified for while men have to suffer.

Edit: Society sure hates men. You see this is why when something bad happens to somebody, I ignore it as they probably had it coming.

Holy fucking shit. Is she defending the cream cakes from being stolen or something? What is this world we live in where women are literally thrown jobs at.. even jobs that they aren't qualified for while men have to suffer.

Edit: Society sure hates men. You see this is why when something bad happens to somebody, I ignore it as they probably had it coming.

google it

equifax leaked the info and very private details of almost every american in existence

and she was hired to prevent it from happening

JFL she is like my mother, so stupid and selfish she will be lone mother raising incel, he will be posting there in 18 years
Be sure to don't reproduce we don't need their genes in this world

That phenomenon when women are very intelligent and competent in a certain area or areas but completely nuts/delusional/insane in other is very common.

My aunt is like that. She's careermaxxed and by far the most successful person in the family but she has tons of cats. The house is a mess and she's doesn't accept it when other people (who also live here) criticize that.

she's competent at her job and probably has a legit high IQ yet when it comes to evaluating herself, is completely delusional

She's not delusional in the sense that she still has very high SMV due to juggernaut law.

Of course the biggest problem is, due to her age, even if she has a high IQ AND has kids with a high IQ male, her kids will still likely have a low IQ and/or have some serious mental defect. Thing is, you can't even bring this up to women because most of the time they get extremely defensive/angry, probably because they plan on waiting a long time to have kids and don't want to believe that it's actually irresponsible to do so.

Don't get me wrong...I understand the idea of waiting until you are financially ready to have kids...but the fact of the matter is if your son is literally retarded, a chris chan tier autist, or otherwise has a sub90 IQ, it's not going to matter how much money you saved up for his college fund.

I also understand that in this economy, it's no longer practical for most people to have kids when they are 20. But 24-29 is still fine. Over 30 is when the risks skyrocket and nobody should be having kids past early 30s period. So if you're not ready to have kids by the time you are 30 or 32 by the latest...then just don't have kids.

google it

equifax leaked the info and very private details of almost every american in existence

and she was hired to prevent it from happening

Fuck this flying turd we live on.

Edit: they even tried to cover up the femturds mistakes. What a world.
Thing is, you can't even bring this up to women because most of the time they get extremely defensive/angry, probably because they plan on waiting a long time to have kids and don't want to believe that it's actually irresponsible to do so.
Women don't want to be held responsible for their actions. One of the reasons I despise holes.

Last edited:
her having kids will just bring another retarded autist into the world and hell find himself here in 5 years

This shit really infuriates me. My entire life I have wanted to be a father more than anything else in the world, but after turning 35 or 36 and still single I accepted I was too old to be a proper father and it would never come out right if I even had the chance. Now whores, whose reproductive capabilities are far more vunerable to age than a man's, keep insisting on trying in their late 30s and 40s. How disguisting can you be? How can you even LARP at giving a damn, let alone loving your potential children, when you risk their health like this?

I used to believe in equal rights, I really did, but women constantly prove time and time again that they simply aren't intelligent enough to handle the responsibility.

She's not delusional in the sense that she still has very high SMV due to juggernaut law.

Of course the biggest problem is, due to her age, even if she has a high IQ AND has kids with a high IQ male, her kids will still likely have a low IQ and/or have some serious mental defect. Thing is, you can't even bring this up to women because most of the time they get extremely defensive/angry, probably because they plan on waiting a long time to have kids and don't want to believe that it's actually irresponsible to do so.

Don't get me wrong...I understand the idea of waiting until you are financially ready to have kids...but the fact of the matter is if your son is literally retarded, a chris chan tier autist, or otherwise has a sub90 IQ, it's not going to matter how much money you saved up for his college fund.

I also understand that in this economy, it's no longer practical for most people to have kids when they are 20. But 24-29 is still fine. Over 30 is when the risks skyrocket and nobody should be having kids past early 30s period. So if you're not ready to have kids by the time you are 30 or 32 by the latest...then just don't have kids.

Even with IVF it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant past 40, lmao. IVF is meant for women under 40.

But you're right, tell any woman that and they get mad.