Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woman arent entitled to the right to vote.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Remember guys "you aren't entitled to sex, nobody is entitled to anything".
Well than fuck woman, they aren't entitled to vote, they have done nothing of significance in any country wher evoting is allowed.
Not in America, Britain, Canada.
Nowhere, men have been the great leaders, the builders, the warriors, the defenders, we deserve the right to vote.
But they have just been carried by men the entire time.
Just like aperantly we haven't earned sex, then woman haven't earned the right to vote.

they are more important in the US man and men are disposable... i would like to be wrong but im not...

they are more important in the US man and men are disposable... i would like to be wrong but im not...
Men are treated as disposable but in reality men hold all the important positions in maintaining a society.
They are the politicians, the military, they maintain the infrastructure, control the vast majority of big businesses, pay the vast majority of the taxes.

Men only have the right to vote because we also have the responsibility of defending the country during war time. Men have signed away their right to decline the draft in exchange for the right to vote. Women can't be drafted, yet they can still vote. Female privilege makes my head spin.