Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman are as sex obsessed as men , thats why they do rimjobs and other degenerate stuff

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
They are obsessed with sex when they see chad

Thats why they make him cum on their faces , eat their ass , blow him and do other degenerate stuff

Weird and sad

Imo, most Chad's are kinda cucked. They kiss the lips of their girl after she blows him. Disgusting.

Imo, most Chad's are kinda cucked. They kiss the lips of their girl after she blows him. Disgusting.
Chads are mostly trashy and low iq cuz low xp

The difference is, the average man is aroused by the average woman.

The average woman is only aroused by the top tier men.

I'm just mad they don't do that degenerate shit with me. But yeah foids are willing to do fucked up shit/want fucked up shit to happen to them

As soon as I hear a girl that does rimjobs instant turnoff. I don't care how hot she is.

Women are definitely more horny but only for htns, chad and disgusting stuff like: dogs, horses, ducks, etc.

And this is particularly brutal and why I hate them so much. Retarded whores refuse to settle with their looksmatch.

Can u make an example of an average woman ???

Can u make an example of an average woman ???
Image 2024 07 03 080012628
Image 2024 07 03 081240956

I think Brad Pitt's gf is a mid tier Becky. Take away her expensive fakeup, and she's just a plain, average woman.

Nothing wrong with her, I think almost any man would fuck her if he felt horny.

Wrong most women hate sex.

imo low 6/10 girl high 5

She's average, no higher than a 5, especially considering all the make-up she has.

Maybe not my type, I don't know. Has that "trash" look, even if foids are trash internally in a general sense.

She's average, no higher than a 5, especially considering all the make-up she has.

Maybe not my type, I don't know. Has that "trash" look, even if foids are trash internally in a general sense.
yeah def has that trash look