Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman approaches bus driver they became a couple

Based and blackpilled family

They would host a party for their 5yo son if they discovered that he was fucking his femoid teacher though.

10 years difference tops. ngl, this is disgusting

"Kai Semmelmann, 43 was the bus driver and after locking eyes several times in the rear-view mirror, Laura plucked up the courage to speak to him."
Fuck I need to busdrivermaxx it's our only hope at this point

how is that even possible? The guy is not chad and he is old as fuck and has no status/money.

"Kai Semmelmann, 43 was the bus driver and after locking eyes several times in the rear-view mirror, Laura plucked up the courage to speak to him."

You're more likely to win the lottery then have that happen to incels.

How the fuck do I achieve this frame lads? Kingkongmaxx?
0_PAY-Bus-to-Love-Age-Gap.jpg

Was probably in dire straits and needed to find the easiest betabux asap

Just be a bus driver br0

This is why sub8 theory is garbage cope. Yes, foids love Chad but enough of them will hook up with average or even below average guys, so that such guys can expect to be in a fulfilling relationship eventually.
Meanwhile I can go past a thousand foids without getting eye contact from any of them.

outlier, there is a reason this has made it into the news

This is why sub8 theory is garbage cope. Yes, foids love Chad but enough of them will hook up with average or even below average guys, so that such guys can expect to be in a fulfilling relationship eventually.
You don't have autism.

oy vey the germans need to pay for the 6 gorillion jews first

Probably the only time she's ever approached in her life and she ends up with the guy. 100% success rate.

Meanwhile I've approached 163 girls and got no dates. 0% success rate.

Your testosterone levels sound sub-200.
bullshit nigga, I could understand it of the dude in the article was high T
but he has a soy smeared asshole in his face

Meanwhile I can go past a thousand foids without getting eye contact from any of them.

Sub8 theory isn’t saying that sub-8 guys are incel for life or until they’re late 20s but that in today’s dating world, you have to be 8+ to reliably get ONS and STRs.

Why don't I run into foids who want to fuck me even though i'm disgusting? Fuck you God.

Based and blackpilled family
10 years difference tops. ngl, this is disgusting

Why?
Why can't you be happy for an aging, balding, wageslaving, fat old man to get a taste of that young pussy?
She might be using him for betabuxx or to piss off her family, but that doesn't matter if an oldcel gets to smash some prime pussy.

Sub8 theory isn’t saying that sub-8 guys are incel for life or until they’re late 20s but that in today’s dating world, you have to be 8+ to reliably get ONS and STRs.
I agree with that sub-8 theory. My impression from discussions I've had here is that sub-8 theory says that if you get a girlfriend as a sub-chad, you'll be denied sex and cheated on from day 1. I see that as a cope, a 6/10 guy who's had a girlfriend for a year will have had sex hundreds of times. If she dumps him, he may not get another girlfriend for months or years though.

Oh and where did I read those copes? https://incels.is/threads/normies-are-having-sex-regularly.97580/post-1899689

Last edited:
Something that was a norm 40 years ago now is in the news papers like a unicorn. Blackpill af.

I agree with that sub-8 theory. My impression from discussions I've had here is that sub-8 theory says that if you get a girlfriend as a sub-chad, you'll be denied sex and cheated on from day 1. I see that as a cope, a 6/10 guy who's had a girlfriend for a year will have had sex hundreds of times. If she dumps him, he may not get another girlfriend for months or years though.

Oh and where did I read those copes? https://incels.is/threads/normies-are-having-sex-regularly.97580/post-1899689

I was giving reasons as to why a girl might be with a guy although she’s not attracted to him, never said ALL sub-7/8 guys who date are being cucked or used for their resources. Ofc average guys can have relationships with average girls and not get cucked while having regular sex but there are guys the forum sees and don’t realize that they’re parasitic women and hapless guys.

I was giving reasons as to why a girl might be with a guy although she’s not attracted to him, never said ALL sub-7/8 guys who date are being ducked. Ofc average guys can have relationships with average girls and not get cucked while having regular sex but there are guys the forum sees and don’t realize that they’re parasitic women and hapless guys.
Oh right, yeah I did ask the question and you were answering in hypotheticals, my bad.

:no:Succesful people
:no:Unsuccesful people
:yes:People who thank the bus driver

she looks like charlize theron. he has compact midface with ccw rotation. lookism once again proven

she looks like charlize theron. he has compact midface with ccw rotation. lookism once again proven

Shit, I can't unsee that now. And I thought Theron was a Giga Stacy!

how is that even possible? The guy is not chad and he is old as fuck and has no status/money.

Status and money are very overrated.
He has a chad jaw, blue eyes, and his face is overall decent.

I drive a train and I don't even get this attention from foids. They avoid eye contact with me when I come into a station.

Just drive a bus br0

I'm starting to believe in Just Be Old theory, lots of foids have daddy issues these days.