Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman advocates right to sex to alleviate inceldom

Translation : Become a consumer, dont give a shit about anything. just about sex. let us control the world. trust us, youll be fine. just have sex and dont think about it

Translation : Become a consumer, dont give a shit about anything. just about sex. let us control the world. trust us, youll be fine. just have sex and dont think about it
Yes please I'd like to live like that

What a kind women

I demand sex with a perfect 10/10 virgin Stacy

Its all rights until someone mentioned incels, I bet this bitch would tell us "you're not entitled to..."

As my nigga bernie sanders says, “sexual intercourse, is a basic youman right!”

gettyimages-4835787141.jpg

But foids will still not want to fuck incels

What she means is women right for sex with chads
Incels get shit

As my nigga bernie sanders says, “sexual intercourse, is a basic youman right!”

gettyimages-4835787141.jpg
Did he actually say that?
What she means is women right for sex with chads
Incels get shit
Yeah, she definitely didn't think about an ugly basement dwelling gamer, but rather homeless Normies or some old foids who can't get Chad anymore.

I don't trust her one bit. Must be some kind of catch or ulterior motive behind this.

Honestly that kind of mogs this "enlightened" truecel existence. Ignorance is bliss

I dont trust her, she is insane

blackpill translation:
let chadron pimp out his postwall bottom of the barrel foids overpriced for incels