Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel woke up from a dream that made me realize a lot

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
today morning I woke up from a dream, I dreamed that I was on a school bus on the way to middle school. I was sitting in a middle seat and strangely I was in my current age body.

there was a solid 10/10 blonde stacy w/ blue eyes and tanned skin sitting next to me. all of a sudden I feel her hand touching me, at first I looked at her and smiled and she smiled too. I turned my head to the backseat and found her brother smiling (it was her brother and they were pranking me) I acted like I didn't care. this was weird because we never had females in high/middle school (muslim country)
on the seat that is on my right there was one of my middle school bullies. my autism kicked in middle of dreaming and I asked him to see which guy has the bigger hand. I expected that my hand would be bigger because back then I was 15 yo
his hand was bigger, mine was smaller and he was bigger than me similar to how it was back then.

when the bus reached it's destination we all got out, some faggot was whispering about me and I turned my head to see him and his group laughing at me.

I woke up with this strange, dreadful feeling and conclusion that I don't know how to describe. I felt like even if I went back in time to when I was 15 yo nothing in my life would change. my conclusion was it was unironically already over when I was 15 because I had the exact same body and mind, I realized my personality didn't change one bit. the way I was acting in the dream is how I act as a 25 yo and still got an identical output to the one I got 10 years ago.
even physically, I remembered that my height back then was the same as my height now. it's like not only my physical growth stopped but my mental, character and personality change and growth halted completely at 15. the only difference between me now and me 10 years ago is time and place. this is scary suifuel and I'm scared to think of it.

Last edited:
dream stacy is for dream chad only

dream stacy is for dream chad only
her brother had the same features as her but a male version with chiseled face. this is why I instantly recognized him as a brother. both don't exist irl.
he mogged everyone in the bus comfortably. I wonder if this dream stacy had incest with her brother because both of them genetically dwarf everyone in my country

her brother had the same features as her but a male version with chiseled face. this is why I instantly recognized him as a brother. both don't exist irl.
he mogged everyone in the bus comfortably. I wonder if this dream stacy had incest with her brother because both of them genetically dwarf everyone in my country
you are being subconsciously blackpilled, some carl jung shit rn lmao kekz

Mine was shorter but also brutal, kek

063757EB 455B 49E9 BDA0 CD1D1B00859B

you are being subconsciously blackpilled, some carl jung shit rn lmao kekz
yes especially when I asked the bully to see which one had a bigger had, I had blackpilled intentions when I did. so blackpilled that even my subconscious is blackpilled.

Mine was shorter but also brutal, kek
atleast she wasn't pranking you there with her chad brother and touched you. I got her chad brother hand over my neck and though it was her hand then both of them laughed at me :cryfeels:

Real eyes, realize, real lies!

This is actually a brutal read, how can you make progress if you're permanently stuck?