Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woke up about 10 minutes ago or so

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I took a nap a few hours ago because I was going mad.
No advice and nothing else helped, only sleeping did.

I had some dreams, some of which were bad but others were even nice, still better than reality.

And now that I'm awake I have nothing to do and I feel depressed again, will probably go to sleep again.

Sleeping is making me more depressed. I barely sleep anymore. Maybe 3-4 hours a day.

I am wearing earplugs right now

Sleeping is making me more depressed. I barely sleep anymore. Maybe 3-4 hours a day.
kek I had times where I despised sleep like you, so much so that I'd fear it every time, now I love it.
It's because I seriously don't enjoy life right now and have nothing to do.

Unless you have nightmares or something else going on in your sleep there's nothing wrong with sleeping.

Sleep is a good cope tbh ngl famalam ded srs

Do you mind me asking what you do in your free time? Do you have a job & do you have friends?

kek I had times where I despised sleep like you, so much so that I'd fear it every time, now I love it.

Unless you have nightmares or something else going on in your sleep there's nothing wrong with sleeping.
I get nighmares mostly.

Do you mind me asking what you do in your free time? Do you have a job & do you have friends?
nothing, i'm not kidding most of the day I just play FPS games and stare at my monitor checking incels.co tabs and hearing music over and over again for hours straight, makes me lose my fucking mind.
I really am awake for nothing.

Last edited:
nothing, i'm not kidding most of the day I just play FPS games and stare at my monitor checking incels.co browsers and hearing music over and over again for hours straight, makes me lose my fucking mind.
I'm sorry to hear that brocel, I hope things get better for you eventually. (sorry if that sounded soy, I just don't know what else to say except I really genuinely do hope one day you'll see things get better for you.)

nothing, i'm not kidding most of the day I just play FPS games and stare at my monitor checking incels.co tabs and hearing music over and over again for hours straight, makes me lose my fucking mind.
Brutal, literally me
Wake up, browse internet, play vidya. Go sleep repeat
Nothing to do. My life is over in all aspects, fucking hurts man

Happy birthday

Good morning, buddy boyo!!

Happy Hanukkah !

Sleeping is my biggest cope

Atleast you can sleep. Im lucky to sleep 3 nights out of the week.

Happy Easter!

Take a walk or something and then sleep, you'll do so like a baby.

i hate taking naps tbh

Sleeping is the best cope. It’s like dying for a few hours.