Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

woke localizers

• Thread starter Pumpkin.Belgrade
  • Start date
Pumpkin.Belgrade

Pumpkin.Belgrade

discord: skellyftw
★★★
Chudbros.... i dont think we can keep blaming the localizers anymore

Game is Metaphor: ReFantazio by Atlus releasing october 11th

It's obvious that wokelizers can shape the original script and change it for it's liking. Dumb nips nowadays care more about westerners activists than real players that play their games.

Femboy x troon alliance atlus
Mh wilds gender
Sega gay
Pozzed japan

I'd pirate this just to try and have my Tolerance skill as low as possible

I'd pirate this just to try and have my Tolerance skill as low as possible
The game have a demo and it's not like persona where you can swap it between combat you have pick it carefully I like the game but I don't want to support wokelizer as much as possible

Nigga the whole game is jewish leftist propaganda.

Again, Atlus makes games for furries and trannies, so is anyone really shocked? The only way to fight off the ZOG from defiling our hobby is by bringing back masculinity into our games.

The Warhammer game that came out recently was shipped with plenty of subtle left-wing propaganda, but even with that, it is still a much bigger anti-troon game than any Japanese game during ANY period of time.

A rush and a push and the land will be ours again, but too bad most “men” and the people on “our side” are too fucking bluepilled and oblivious to care or even realize that their lives are in a critical state, until it’s all too late.

The Warhammer game that came out recently was shipped with plenty of subtle left-wing propaganda, but even with that, it is still a much bigger anti-troon game than any Japanese game during ANY period of time.
I actually really enjoyed the gameplay of it, but yeah of course your commander or whatever is some fat small Indian woman.

And one of your friends is a black guy and as far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any blacks since they all descent from the Emperor who's white. At least that's what I know.