Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woke Black woman says interracial dating is a civil right (OVER FOR BLACKCELS)

these foidniggas should jump on my dick tbh, the only thing they're useful for ngl

it's over for blackcels lookin' for dat lightskin shawty.

Saying anything critical towards foids is unacceptable, no matter if it's something leftist, right-wing or whatever. This is all women's ideology.

Saying anything critical towards foids is unacceptable, no matter if it's something leftist, right-wing or whatever. This is all women's ideology.
Welcome back

I wanna colonize her :feelshaha:

i'd call a black woman a coon and then fuck her.

I don't give a fuck about most black females anyways. You white bois can keep these sheboons.

In the words of Mel Gibson, I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers

Isn't she practicing what you preach to white incels doe?.
Explain?

Because last time I checked she's just practicing what all women period are practicing these days

"White incels should stop obsessing over race and worry about more important personal issues"

"Blacks should stop obsessing over who black women date/fuck and worry about more pressing civil rights issues"

I don't see how she's wrong. It's the same about a whitecel crying over tyrone fuckin muh white women. :fuk:

"Blacks should stop obsessing over who black women date/fuck and worry about more pressing civil rights issues"
Nobody is obsessing over who she dates and fucks

I just think it would be fitting if she got raped by a black guy

In the same way I'd think it fitting for any of these "BBC only" white women to be raped by a white guy

Women shouldn't be deciding which men they end up with period, that's the point

That's a completely different stance from "I MUST PROTECT MUH WHITE RACE AND SECURE ITS FUTURE"

You trying to conflate the two as if they are remotely the same is ridiculous

Another thing too its about how she is a hypocrite, pretending like she doesn't have any kind of fetishism about the issue and in the first video saying she's "dating for love", but in the next video she clearly got called out for being a race fetishist and doing "race play" so now she's defensive about it saying "so what, what are you gonna do about it?"

I don't see how she's wrong. It's the same about a whitecel crying over tyrone fuckin muh white women. :fuk:
If you don't see whats wrong with this issue I don't know what to tell you, I'd have the same "cringe feeling" if I saw some white woman saying "BBC only", and its the same feeling I get when I see Asian women say bullshit like "asian guys remind me of my brother" or "White guys only"

Hey man nice seeing you.

Sorry I don't speak negro.

That's, the only thing above foids is "muh racism" when it's very evident

Black "girl power" whores are the worst :feelspuke:

I'm not that into black foids but the ones I like want a filthy nigger thug or a cumskin. I hate being black.