Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wojak buys Tinder Gold

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
Screenshot 2024 05 31 at 14802 at night

GOCfl RWMAAp4oI

GOJqly9XQAAO5mk

i wouldnt consider that ascending tbh

Honestly id bust a nut in that torta

i wouldnt consider that ascending tbh
fakecel cope, fucking fat bitches makes your normie and if your too good for normie than you aint incel bucko

fakecel cope, fucking fat bitches makes your normie and if your too good for normie than you aint incel bucko
fat bitches rejected me too. i was desperate

that means fucking them would be ascension
id still feel bad/ashamed afterwards, i wouldnt be proud of myself, and i mean like fucking fat fat bithces. like she had a round chubby face. she was so fat her tits were nice bc of her obesity, you know what i mean?

that would smell like shit i hate fat bitches

id still feel bad/ashamed afterwards, i wouldnt be proud of myself, and i mean like fucking fat fat bithces. like she had a round chubby face. she was so fat her tits were nice bc of her obesity, you know what i mean?
I know, but there is no greater shame than being an incel male in the year of cope, 2024. So fucking fat bitches is a gain not a lose of dignity

Shit, bitch could at least pretend to be having a good time.

I know, but there is no greater shame than being an incel male in the year of cope, 2024. So fucking fat bitches is a gain not a lose of dignity
its a gain but like, its not a huge gain.