Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woah you hit your head pretty hard there

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
20200901 235313

Wake up again in a dumpster in a run down alley

Who are they and what do they want?

Who are they and what do they want?
A bunch of retarded normies trying to get famous by "exposing" our public website.

Pick on people while they're down and do it over a screen from the safety of your home.

Just typical cumskin things

these two should get murdered on minecraft

A bunch of retarded normies trying to get famous by "exposing" our public website.

Pick on people while they're down and do it over a screen from the safety of your home.

Youtube channel? I'm gonna pay them a visit. :feelshehe::feelshehe:

They'd be killed if they went by your jungle. Then they won't be laughing.

Two? Are you excluding the foid? If so cucked
Forgot her tbh, saw the faggots faces and remembered a ragefuel video of them I saw earlier today. But yes, the foid should be killed too, in minecraft of course

They'd be killed if they went by your jungle. Then they won't be laughing.
You're damn right. Theyd be scared shitless if they encountered me.

How are they picking on us?? What can they even do? Look at those soyboys, I'd break their fucking spines in minecraft if they tried to "pick" on me

How are they picking on us?? What can they even do? Look at those soyboys, I'd break their fucking spines in minecraft if they tried to "pick" on me
You're right. They're (attempting) to pick on us for fame on YouTube. Its always the most NPC of the bunch to do shit like this too.

You're right. They're (attempting) to pick on us for fame on YouTube. Its always the most NPC of the bunch to do shit like this too.
Yeah but what are they doing? Just reading our posts and getting angry like IT? That's not picking on us, that's them being insecure fags