Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WOAH DUDE I'M TALL REALLY REALLLLYY TALLL

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Woah dude do you know THAT I'M A 6'7 ? Shiieeettt BEING 6'7 IS AMAZING, bruh when today i waked up i realized THAT I'M 6'7 TALLL.
Yea
I'M driving to universitity in car which is OWNED BY 6'7 GUY, shieeett this AWESOME, and then i entered a room which i hitted a roof CAUSE I'M TALL.
DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M 6'7 ? SORRY IF I DIDN'T INFORM YOU TODAY, also do you know that i went week ago to buy a clothes which SUIT MY GARGANTUAN 6'7 height.
When i finish universitity i'm going to WORK MY LARGE BODY WHICH FROM FEET TO HEAD IS FUCKING 6'7 ? Then girl walked to my and told me THAT I'M TALLL.
( she was 5'2 btw and chinese exchange student ) ( also i'm white btw ).

BTW do you know that I'M 6'7 ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/

btw How tall are you @PPEcel

shoot the tallfags by the kneecaps.he can't mog if he can't walk :feelshmm:

I have unironically come to hate tall people
It's really hard not to when literally every tallfaggot I have met has been an arrogant dickhead

It's really hard not to when literally every tallfaggot I have met has been an arrogant dickhead
You hit the hammer right on the nail dude, Most tallfags can't stfu about their height.

shoot the tallfags by the kneecaps.he can't mog if he can't walk :feelshmm:
Legit all these tallfags know they are privileged and have it far far better than us.

Tallfags are so hilarious. They really think of themselves as of prime human stock and take pride in this sole feature which is a product of mere luck. Sometimes I think that femtards got a point when they talk about toxic masculinity. More so considering that there's only two reasons why you would brag about something like height: to dominate other males by your genetic awesomeness and of course to attract foids. That's another reason why I hate normies in general. They think much of themselves while in reality their life is a constant chase for pussy and/or attention and to get that they behave like monkeys.

World would be a better place if ISIS flew planes into all tallfag's heads.

I'm surprised mods haven't banned everyone above 5'9 yet

I'm surprised mods haven't banned everyone above 5'9 yet
Its because this height shit is just cope, this forum is full of heightcopers. It's all about face

Tallfags are so hilarious. They really think of themselves as of prime human stock and take pride in this sole feature which is a product of mere luck. Sometimes I think that femtards got a point when they talk about toxic masculinity. More so considering that there's only two reasons why you would brag about something like height: to dominate other males by your genetic awesomeness and of course to attract foids. That's another reason why I hate normies in general. They think much of themselves while in reality their life is a constant chase for pussy and/or attention and to get that they behave like monkeys.
Based they are being proud of something they did not do shit to get also completely failing to realize that it is just a genetic accident

Lol I had a neighbor who was 7 foot white boy, he was a sperg though with scoliosis.

Here is how Vamens standards go with priority of importance as I under stand it...

1 ) Social statues / Fame
2) Money and Influence
3) Good Looks/muscle
4) Height
5) Character and charism

Sorry dude but being Lurch from the Addams family does not make you any less of an incel in modern times.
Welcome to the community. Go make some friends and play nice with the other kids.