Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WNs why do you cry about Europe and America being "invaded" by ethnics, but at the same time defend stealing lands from other people?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-

View: https://x.com/MomsPostingLs/status/1847170751016640901

If natives were "conquered" and natives shouldn't cry about it, because, "the one who holds land gets to keep it" why are you complaining about ethnics invading Europe and America? Since, they are "conquering" it and not stealing it? I'm genuinely curious, there's no i'll intent in this question, this is one of those things which pisses me off about white nationalists(hypocrisy) so I just want to know your opinion

Edit- "not found" so click the twitter link below to view the post

Last edited:
No comment tbh

I'm not white

@DarkStar @Chudpreet Same question

Send all your poor Arabs to UK

send all the poor blacks and latinos to USA, currys to Canada and rice to AUS .

IMG 20241023 122326

I also don't understand the hate towards the ethnics entering the country themselves.

If any if us were in a country like Haiti for an example with a shit ton of gang violence, natural disasters, poverty etc.

I'm sure we'd want to move into a country that is a huge improvement to the one we were in previously.

Personally I think there are problems with immigration due to the amount of criminals that get in plus all the crazy benefits they get whilst us citizens that were born in this country (I'm talking about America here) but I can't be mad at people coming into the country for a better life.

If I'm gonna be upset I'm gonna be upset at the people allowing it to happen in the first place.

(Sorry for Yapping)

I also don't understand the hate towards the ethnics entering the country themselves.
Racism=lookism most of the time
If any if us were in a country like Haiti for an example with a shit ton of gang violence, natural disasters, poverty etc.

I'm sure we'd want to move into a country that is a huge improvement to the one we were in previously.
:yes:
Personally I think there are problems with immigration due to the amount of criminals that get in plus all the crazy benefits they get whilst us citizens that were born in this country (I'm talking about America here) but I can't be mad at people coming into the country for a better life.

If I'm gonna be upset I'm gonna be upset at the people allowing it to happen in the first place.

(Sorry for Yapping)
Makes sense. Thanks

I think if people fairly fight and gain the land, it belongs to them
moral fagging is gay

Everyone should be in their homelands, including the europeans living in diaspora across north america and oceania

:feelsjuice: I'm not particularly concerned for the demographics of europeans outside of europe, though they are responsible for turning wildernesses into sprawling metropolises, unlike the 3rd worlders imported in the 21st century by jews. That being the key difference

Everyone should be in their homelands, including the europeans living in diaspora across north america and oceania
Agreed, but then Maybe don't invade other countries l

Don't you have an exam to study? Why do you waste time raging or agreeing at random X (formerly twitter) posts?

(Sorry for Yapping)
Are you Haitian?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back