Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WN/alt-right cels, which one of these two videos do you find more satisfying?

What did you enjoy seeing more? (WN/alt-right cels only)

• Ethnic boy victory

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • White girl victory

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I'm genuiniely curious what do white racist/WN/alt-right types of cels who post here like to see more.

Because of equality being pushed, boy vs girl fights are more and more common in lower weight classes and it's usually a white girl and an ethnic boy, since whites are taller and these lower classes are mostly filled with short non-whites, who then have to fight tall/average sized white girls.

Which video did you enjoy more/made you upset less?

1) Ethnic boy beats up and humiliates a white Stacy, busts her up pretty badly and makes her quit

2) White girl chokes out and humiliates an ethnic boy, makes him tap

Do you prefer a male putting a woman in her place and shutting up feminists or a showcase of the physical prowess of your race where even a white girl is able to beat an ethnic boy her size?

Last edited:
1) Ethnic boy beats up and humiliates a white Stacy, busts her up pretty badly and makes her quit

I like that one more. I cannot stand it when a man is being emasculated.

You have to. You need to be aware of what's going on. No escaping the blackpill.

I know what is going on, but this is too much seeing men being emasculated like this.

white pride worldwide

@mylifeistrash You said that white girl choking out that Indian male was a low key victory for WNs.

It looks like WNs are celebrating white girls beating ethnic boys in competitions, someone reposted a video of a blonde white stacy winning against a boy and specifically pointed out that the loser was black.

JFL at the confused butthurt liberal guys in the comments, they don't know who to support anymore. If the races were reversed the video would be praised and published in all liberal media outlets.

That sad, I feel bad for boys who lose this. It's was always a lose-lose situation for them. You win and you get no credit because you just beat a girl, you lose and you become a meme and your video is posted online with thousands of views.

@mylifeistrash You said that white girl choking out that Indian male was a low key victory for WNs.

It looks like WNs are celebrating white girls beating ethnic boys in competitions, someone reposted a video of a blonde white stacy winning against a boy and specifically pointed out that the loser was black.

JFL at the confused butthurt liberal guys in the comments, they don't know who to support anymore. If the races were reversed the video would be praised and published in all liberal media outlets.

That sad, I feel bad for boys who lose this. It's was always a lose-lose situation for them. You win and you get no credit because you just beat a girl, you lose and you become a meme and your video is posted online with thousands of views.

LOL he pretty much got to grope her for 2 minutes straight with no penalties, i wouldnt call it a loss tbh

LOL he pretty much got to grope her for 2 minutes straight with no penalties, i wouldnt call it a loss tbh

LOL. Would you grapple with a white stacy even if she was stronger and would publicly beat you just to touch her?

LOL. Would you grapple with a white stacy even if she was stronger and would publicly beat you just to touch her?
Dddd

First one, kudos to the guy for going all out.

No offence but I can't take that grappling/wrestling seriously, the guys are probably too conscious/afraid they might touch her privates or breasts.

Unrelated but you can see it in other sports like soccer/football,males teens who were playing against PROFESSIONAL females, tried not to go all out in their tackles n duels but still won by a huge goal difference easily.

Above all I dispose females over anyone else. That's why I jump with glee when I see some Tyrone beat up some mudshark.

No offence but I can't take that grappling/wrestling seriously, the guys are probably too conscious/afraid they might touch her privates or breasts.

Wrestling/grappling is legit. But yeah, some of them are probably holding back and it's hard to utilize certain techniques if you have to worry about not groping breasts. Like I said, it's a massive lose-lose scenario. I wouldn't give a shit myself though, I would grapple women the same way as I would men, but it would never happen since I'm too big for women anyway (other than some freaks I guess) and it would make no sense for me to spar competitively with them.

Unrelated but you can see it in other sports like soccer/football,males teens who were playing against PROFESSIONAL females, tried not to go all out in their tackles n duels but still won by a huge goal difference easily.

That's because in soccer there are no weight classes so obviously the bigger boys are going to be more physical, more explosive and stronger.

In combat sports there are weight classes so the boys don't have that big of a strength advantage because they're fighting girls who are their size. This is why they often end up matching these strong white girls against ethnics, because the average height of white girls is somewhat on par with average height of males of certain ethnic groups.

I wouldn't mind if my head were around her legs tbh...

But on a serious note, most of us (non-gymcels) would probably lose to a professional ufc and/or boxing women. However, it would take MOST of us just one month training (or 2/3 for anorexicels) to beat a women who has spent a lifetime training for a fight.

Youtube is now serving me this in recommended, another ethnic overpowered by a white stacy.

@LastGerman thoughts?

It’s painful to see ethnics humiliated like this

Neither tbh.

Aren't you mixed race? Obviously you wouldn't want fellow ethnics to lose. But I felt like some WNs would prefer white woman to win to humiliate ethnics.

Must have been humiliating for that guy in the second video, goddamn.

1st one.I may prefer my race but I still have a place in my heart for struggling ethnics.

Aren't you mixed race? Obviously you wouldn't want fellow ethnics to lose. But I felt like some WNs would prefer white woman to win to humiliate ethnics.
Yes but 92.3% European. Honorary Aryan :feelsokman:

JFL someone made an entire 20 minutes video compilation of ethnics losing to white girls

Brutal.

I bet boys win most of these matches but obviously no one gives a shit when they do. When they lose they make a big deal out of it and shame them and put them in these compilations.

Last edited:
Imagine being humiliated by a whore :feelskek: lmao that emasculated subhuman ethnic should rope

someone reposted a video of a blonde white stacy winning against a boy and specifically pointed out that the loser was black.

Brutal. Bet someone told that black framecel "take up ju jitsu bro, you'll learn how to fight against bigger fighters and get some exercise".

Ends up beaten and humiliated by a girl who would never in one million years give him the time of day. Over.

Brutal. Bet someone told that black framecel "take up ju jitsu bro, you'll learn how to fight against bigger fighters and get some exercise".

Ends up beaten and humiliated by a girl who would never in one million years give him the time of day. Over.

Yeah JFL.

They probably told him, "go on a tournament, it will be a learning experience, who cares if you lose." Ends up getting matched with a strong and vastly more experienced white stacy who emasculates him and makes him a "star" of a YouTube video so that WNs can gloat over his loss.

Btw I made a similar thread about an Asian boy losing to a bigger and stronger white stacy as well. Her victory was praised all over BJJ news sites because of "girl power" even though it was just some random tournament for blue belts (relative beginners).

Fortunately I'm too big for girls but if I were a short ethnic beginner and they matched me with some experienced strong Aryan amazon stacy I'd just say that I'm a Muslim and I'm not supposed to touch women JFL. Better than risk losing and becoming a meme for WNs to gloat over.

Also look at the rage of the ethnic boy in the first video who managed to beat up the white stacy. He knew that he was being set up and went there and fought his heart out and made a statement.

if striking was allowed the black guy could kill her without even trying (boxing, mma, etc)

I see two ethnicel victories.

I would choose losing to a white girl in a grappling match like that.

I finished the first video. Could barely finish the second. Definitely liked the one where the foid was put in her place better.