Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WMAF tv series called white fever

Cuckmerika nuked the wrong country . I wouldn't be surprised if ricecels go apeshit crazy and begin to remilitarize once again and make the noodlehwores captive like the good ol days

White women prefer black men
Asian women prefer white men
Interesting.

This might actually be good for ricecels, because the fact that the main character likes white cock is seen as the problem that the show is centered on.

But who the fuck am I kidding? This is going to be some feminist interpretation of the problem where she says that even though her behavior is "problematic" and that it's unfair to Asian men, it's still the fault of white people and none of this is of her own agency

This is going to be some feminist interpretation of the problem where she says that even though her behavior is "problematic" and that it's unfair to Asian men, it's still the fault of white people and none of this is of her own agency

absolutely insane.

But who the fuck am I kidding? This is going to be some feminist interpretation of the problem where she says that even though her behavior is "problematic" and that it's unfair to Asian men, it's still the fault of white people and none of this is of her own agency
I'm expecting this as well

I've said it once and I'll say it again. south korea and japan should join the north korean alliance, and adopt their ideology. that way this won't happen

Or worse she will say the reason she is white cockru onry is because Asian guys are misogynist and evil teehee