Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WMAF creampie jokes for 37 seconds

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO

Just be white, tall, and large-framed and this could be you!

Last edited:
Oxford Studies

Fucking disgusting.

LMAO I'm Sorry, pigu Whitu Coku from Engrand onry!!!

Welcome to the world baby Elliot Rodger

Western noodles are so bad looking man. They all try to look white, dress white, put fakeup like white but it doesn't work. They're essentially bootleg white foids.

Western noodles are so bad looking man. They all try to look white, dress white, put fakeup like white but it doesn't work. They're essentially bootleg white foids.
Not just the foids. The men too. In Japan and South Korea they all try to emulate white people. After 2 nukes they submitted and accepted their place as the inferior race, with the only option to try and sneak their DNA into the Aryan blood pool

the oofy doofy betabuxx face

ethnic thread

I just never understand why ricemen get more tripped about whites fucking noodles then when n1gs and b3@ners do it

Every pregnant foid is a cumslut. If they weren't, they wouldn't be pregnant.

Most reddit looking man of all time

Noodlesluts stop thinking about whitu cockru for 5 seconds challenge: impossible

Not just the foids. The men too. In Japan and South Korea they all try to emulate white people. After 2 nukes they submitted and accepted their place as the inferior race, with the only option to try and sneak their DNA into the Aryan blood pool
no race is inferior