Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WM/AF Asian Foid Youtuber makes a pageant video about George Floyd Killer and his asian wife, based black people call her out for noodlewhoring.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Noodle Whore Crystal Clues makes a video talking about Derek Chauvin (George Floyd Killer) and his Asian wife being a beauty pageant contestant. Noodle Whore says she was interested in Derek and his wife because the common thing they share is that she is an Asian woman also married to a white guy. Then she precedes to make it a fun video about Derek's wife being in beauty pageants. Also when she posted the video George Floyd recently died and the protest were happening. Many people, mostly based black people called her out for being out of touch and call out asian women in general for how they treat asian men. She eventually got so much backlash that she deleted the video but people on the asian subreddit got some screeshots. Imagine being such a noodle whore that you make a video about a black man dying by police about yourself and your white husband. I remember seeing this video months ago, she was so full of shit. But she must have a good personality since she's married.

Screenshots of more comments

View: https://imgur.com/a/7hy53k7

Last edited:
That nigger died from an overdose. So this thread is irrelevant.

good personality detector

Based blacks if only they called out more jews then we would be talking business.

People don't even watch the full evidence and they want to talk about killers and murderers. He says I can't breathe a dozen of times before he's on the ground. Also this is a shitty political thread.

People don't even watch the full evidence and they want to talk about killers and murderers. He says I can't breathe a dozen of times before he's on the ground. Also this is a shitty political thread.
They still calls her out for being a noodle whore so that's enough for me.

The most toxic family for men = self-hating noodlewhore and alt-right JBWmaxxer

Welcome greycel. You are now officially marked by the stormfrontcels that lurk this forum.

You offend them when you call out noodlewhores on this website. They love noodlewhores. They also love chads and stacies too.

Welcome greycel. You are now officially marked by the stormfrontcels that lurk this forum.

You offend them when you call out noodlewhores on this website. They love noodlewhores. They also love chads and stacies too.
What are stormfront cels?

What are stormfront cels?
"Even though every girl that I went to school with was white and married a white chad, everything is the blacks' fault!"

That nigger died from an overdose. So this thread is irrelevant.
This. You guys don’t actually think Derek chauvin is racist right? I see this “DURRR SEE DEREK CHAUVIN HAS A ASIAN WIFE” as if somehow that’s a point to be made that women fuck bad or racist dudes, but derek chauvin is neither of those. He’s just a cop that had a brief exchange with a nigger he had no feelings about and the nigger resisted arrest, no racism at all.

OP, Derek chauvin did not kill George floyd. George floyd killed George floyd when George floyd overdosed on fentanyl and tried running away from being arrested.

incredibly based, as a ricecel, the comments were a refreshing read

Foids are NPCs.

Release the hounds

Blacks make me ashamed of being black. Why do we worship and defend hardheaded low IQ thugs?
Reading those comments hurt my feelings.

Blacks make me ashamed of being black. Why do we worship and defend hardheaded low IQ thugs?
Reading those comments hurt my feelings.
All of this can be explained by the jews and their white subordinates decision on dealing with blacks after the civil war.

Actually based niggers in the comments ngl.

That female is biologically female? Face looks rather masculine.

Imagine being this proud at being a noodlewhore.

This. You guys don’t actually think Derek chauvin is racist right? I see this “DURRR SEE DEREK CHAUVIN HAS A ASIAN WIFE” as if somehow that’s a point to be made that women fuck bad or racist dudes, but derek chauvin is neither of those. He’s just a cop that had a brief exchange with a nigger he had no feelings about and the nigger resisted arrest, no racism at all.

OP, Derek chauvin did not kill George floyd. George floyd killed George floyd when George floyd overdosed on fentanyl and tried running away from being arrested.
It's possible Derek isn't a racist and he's just an asshole who would have killed George Floyd even if George was white. But by normie logic, if the cop is an asshole, he shouldn't have been able to find a wife since all women care about is a good personality.

It's possible Derek isn't a racist and he's just an asshole who would have killed George Floyd even if George was white
An asshole? He was just doing his job. Would you have done better against a 300 pound 6’1 guy on fentanyl?
. But by normie logic, if the cop is an asshole, he shouldn't have been able to find a wife since all women care about is a good personality.
He’s not an asshole. He did his job, reacted appropriately (even actually IMO giving lenience) to a dangerous individual.

The comments is half based blackcels half nigress whores

They are also fakecels.

Noodle Whore Crystal Clues makes a video talking about Derek Chauvin (George Floyd Killer) and his Asian wife being a beauty pageant contestant. Noodle Whore says she was interested in Derek and his wife because the common thing they share is that she is an Asian woman also married to a white guy. Then she precedes to make it a fun video about Derek's wife being in beauty pageants. Also when she posted the video George Floyd recently died and the protest were happening. Many people, mostly based black people called her out for being out of touch and call out asian women in general for how they treat asian men. She eventually got so much backlash that she deleted the video but people on the asian subreddit got some screeshots. Imagine being such a noodle whore that you make a video about a black man dying by police about yourself and your white husband. I remember seeing this video months ago, she was so full of shit. But she must have a good personality since she's married.

Screenshots of more comments

View: https://imgur.com/a/7hy53k7

View attachment 418550

We can debate how Floyd died or whatever.

The point is noodlewhores will never be accepted by anyone. They try so fucking hard to try to ascend by one of the following:
1. try to be white and ride white cock, in which case she will a). marry white cock, or b). marry betabux ricecel
2. try to be black and cool as a phase and ride tyrone cock, in which case she will eventually go ride white cock or betabux a ricecel.

All the while they bash on ricecels for simply being rice.

The fact that noodlewhores will date even the worst of the worst white men just to try to be white JFL.

Rice copes are the strongest of copes.

Asian men need to start brutalizing their women, no other race of men gets so disrespected and emasculated by his women lol, I don't know how they stand for this shit