Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wizchan in a nutshell

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Literally what?

Video is broken.

I've always found the "wizard" concept really dumb. Even if you genuinely want to be a 30 yo virgin or don't care about it (both groups together are already an extremely small amount of the "wizard" population), it's extremely silly to feel proud about it.

This video is unavailable

I've always found the "wizard" concept really dumb. Even if you genuinely want to be a 30 yo virgin or don't care about it (both groups together are already an extremely small amount of the "wizard" population), it's extremely silly to feel proud about it.
idk but it would be cool to be an actual volcel

idk but it would be cool to be an actual volcel
I'm pretty much a volcel for a couple of months now but I don't feel any pride about it. I just thank God everyday for being so calm about that as of late and ask Him to keep being like that till I die.

They're not proud about it, a lot of men on wizchan just can't fucking function. I can promise you that the rule against discussing sexual experiences or against admitting to wanting them is just to help men there cope.

They're not proud about it, a lot of men on wizchan just can't fucking function. I can promise you that the rule against discussing sexual experiences or against admitting to wanting them is just to help men there cope.
its a good cope, forgetting the outside world, being an actual recluse and not seeing couples and degenracy, and focusing on copes.

its a good cope, forgetting the outside world, being an actual recluse and not seeing couples and degenracy, and focusing on copes.
I know dude, I've been like that for years now since I gave up. Aside from my own parents and a couple members of my extended family, I don't think I've had a legit irl conversation with anyone else in years. I can't even remember the last time tbh.