Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wizardcel's movie recommendation

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Do you like seeing women getting beaten? do you like seeing women suffer? do you like seeing women being fucked and dumped by chad? do you like seeing women committing suicide after they have failed in life? if you like all that and don't mind reading subtitles, watch a movie called Lilya 4-ever. It's an old movie, but there's a bootleg version somewhere. Just google it and you'll find it.

I think I remember this one. Doesn’t she prostitute herself?

I think I remember this one. Doesn’t she prostitute herself?

Yeah. I loved the part when she moves to Sweden and gets fucked by fat ugly men

That was a nice one.

You should watch martyrs then, they just get tortured tho

I seem to remember a "many men" scene. Man. Lol. Creepy af!

If you want all that just watch I Spit on Your Grave but only till like 30 mins in when the foid falls into water after they run a train on her, its trash after that. Look at it as a short film instead.

If you want all that just watch I Spit on Your Grave but only till like 30 mins in when the foid falls into water after they run a train on her, its trash after that. Look at it as a short film instead.

Look at her face when realizes she's being fucked by a sub chad

Do you like seeing women getting beaten? do you like seeing women suffer? do you like seeing women being fucked and dumped by chad? do you like seeing women committing suicide after they have failed in life? if you like all that and don't mind reading subtitles, watch a movie called Lilya 4-ever. It's an old movie, but there's a bootleg version somewhere. Just google it and you'll find it.
:feelspuke: I don't know why reading this made me want to vomit.

Ching Chong'd Away by Miyazaki

a story of a ricecel whose looksmatch was taken by a sexpat