Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wizardcel here... if i ascened and married in my 20s, i think i might not actually be happy

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,853
Online
67d 3h 6m
most normies are not happy, in my opnion. most normie men are content, at best. and many also feel miserable in their marriage.

if i were in my 20s, and married some noodle, and have a kid or two by now.... i just pondered about it for a bit, and i think i might actually not be happy.

back in my 20s, i had no blackpill knowledge. my "knowledge" was a mix of bluepill and some redpill. i didnt know about foid nature. i didnt have a systematic know-how of how the society works (such as the huge role of lookism, halo effect, importance of race and height, the insane gynocentrism etc.). i was still extremely socially retarded and uber-autistic with a distinctive lack of social awareness.

so if i was lucky, and married and have kids in my 20s... what now? i most likely would be wage slaving in a job that i dont like, or even hate. it might not be easy for me to fuck escorts. i would also have to socialize all the time, probably on a weekly basis due to my wife :fuk: and as an autist, socialization is not something i enjoy much so its a huge headache. normies as well as normie activities bore me easily :feelsdevil: and the reverse is true also.

so basically, 9 to 5 job that i dont like, fucking the same foid over and over, :worryfeels: have to socialize frequently.

wtf is that life?

i mean my current life is shit too. but that normie life doesnt sound THAT much of an improvement, despite the high cost (having to wageslave, having to socialize, higher expenses, etc.)

and without blackpill knowledge i might ruin my kids life as well :worryfeels: by being a normie parent who dont know shit and let the kids be bluepilled.

and imagine all that relationship bullshit.... you probably cant even coommaxx :feelsohgod: your wife would probably demand password to your mobile and pc so all your porn and shit has nowhere to hide :fuk: and you cant jerk off when your wife's home. you can't gamemaxx either coz your wife, her friends and her family gonna think you're a loser and end up divorcing you :feelscry:

overall i think this forum IDEALIZE and PEDESTALIZE the normie "lifestyle" and overly-critical about the life of single men. i think lots of incels here fall into apex fallacy as well :feelsthink: when they think about ascending, they think of a gf/wife who likes him and cares about him, who never fights and argue with him, basically an obedient waifu :feelsseriously: the reality is much more bleak.

at least now with blackpill knowledge, i realize what a joke the society is :hax: and the inferiority of foids. i realize the futility of wageslaving, and if i were ever to ascend, i would be much more weary
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,244
Online
63d 7h 34m
Good thread.
 
negativecel

negativecel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Posts
127
Online
8d 10h 32m
I totally agree, the life of most normies sucks, the only winners in our fucking life are the chads.
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,707
Online
30d 10h 1m
Dotrinfobe said:
overall i think this forum IDEALIZE and PEDESTALIZE the normie "lifestyle" and overly-critical about the life of single men. i think lots of incels here fall into apex fallacy as well :feelsthink: when they think about ascending, they think of a gf/wife who likes him and cares about him, who never fights and argue with him, basically an obedient waifu :feelsseriously: the reality is much more bleak.
Of course! Of course!! OF COURSE !!!

That is why incels are so fucked up. They want something that in fact they don't want.

The only acceptable m/f relationship today for a man is pump and dump. And of course that is chad only.

Sex havers are a huge mass of self-deluding :bluepill:slaves, plus a tiny fraction of Chads.

"ascending" for an incel just means joining the legions of cuck-slaves. You get a micro-second mental-gasm "Yay, I've ascended" and then you join the chain gang for eternity.

There is no ascension for non-Chads
 
Last edited:
IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Posts
107
Online
16h 42m
You're implying that you can easily find a noodlewhore.

But the rest I agree with, the absolute state of marriage and child-raising is fucking retarded. Unironically pumping and dumping is the better option for fakecels and Chads.
 
Chopin

Chopin

Officer
★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Posts
687
Online
4d 11h 4m
Dotrinfobe said:
your wife would probably demand password to your mobile and pc so all your porn and shit has nowhere to hide
This is the worst part of all. I wouldn't give a single government agency any of my passwords, let alone to a woman.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,779
Online
90d 18h 20m
Normies aren't happy because they are getting leftovers and paying for that Chad gets for free. Imagine deflowering 16 y.o. virgin girl who is at peak of her youthfullness and beauty. She look with wonder eyes at you and she will remember you till her death. While normies and rich betabuxxers need to impress some female who looks down on them only to get unpassionate starfish sex once a month.
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,828
Online
15d 14h 48m
NorthernWind said:
Normies aren't happy because they are getting leftovers and paying for that Chad gets for free. Imagine deflowering 16 y.o. virgin girl who is at peak of her youthfullness and beauty. She look with wonder eyes at you and she will remember you till her death. While normies and rich betabuxxers need to impress some female who looks down on them only to get unpassionate starfish sex once a month.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also divorce rape sounds insanely brutal, many normies rope from this (and even bluepill chads in some cases)
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
7,243
Online
35d 22h 26m
Good thread. Wanting something you can't have (or should even want) only leads to masochistic torment of the soul.
 
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,954
Online
86d 22h 57m
K9Otaku said:
Of course! Of course!! OF COURSE !!!

That is why incels are so fucked up. They want something that in fact they don't want.

The only acceptable m/f relationship today for a man is pump and dump. And of course that is chad only.

Sex havers are a huge mass of self-deluding :bluepill:slaves, plus a tiny fraction of Chads.

"ascending" for an incel just means joining the legions of cuck-slaves. You get a micro-second mental-gasm "Yay, I've ascended" and then you join the chain gang for eternity.

There is no ascension for non-Chads
Based
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,482
Online
37d 10h 49m
I don't want family and kids, I just want a girlfriend
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
Tbh I wouldn't care as much about being an incel if there was a garuantee I could hire a good looking surrogate mother later in life

My genes just wanna reproduce... so bad
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,707
Online
30d 10h 1m
nice_try said:
I don't want family and kids, I just want a girlfriend
Nice try. You won't get either. Gf because that would be pump and dump, and you can't. Family and kids bc you (rightly) don't want them
 
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Posts
1,349
Online
36d 18h 10m
COPE

Most incels are MISERABLE and SUICIDAL because they have yet to experience the assurance of intimacy and acceptance inherent in hearing, smelling but then lovingly forgiving a roastie's accidental nighttime flatulence. :feelsrope:
 
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Posts
1,825
Online
23d 17h 38m
A life of a normie is not a life for me :feelscry:
I want to impregnate my crush. I want to breed her.
So we can make beautiful white children :feelscomfy:
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,482
Online
37d 10h 49m
K9Otaku said:
Nice try. You won't get either. Gf because that would be pump and dump, and you can't. Family and kids bc you (rightly) don't want them
it's over
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
2,048
Online
67d 20h 38m
K9Otaku said:
Of course! Of course!! OF COURSE !!!

That is why incels are so fucked up. They want something that in fact they don't want.

The only acceptable m/f relationship today for a man is pump and dump. And of course that is chad only.

Sex havers are a huge mass of self-deluding :bluepill:slaves, plus a tiny fraction of Chads.

"ascending" for an incel just means joining the legions of cuck-slaves. You get a micro-second mental-gasm "Yay, I've ascended" and then you join the chain gang for eternity.

There is no ascension for non-Chads
I want something better
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,166
Online
113d 17h 20m
Based and high IQ thread.
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
80d 29m
Dotrinfobe said:
most normies are not happy, in my opnion. most normie men are content, at best. and many also feel miserable in their marriage.

if i were in my 20s, and married some noodle, and have a kid or two by now.... i just pondered about it for a bit, and i think i might actually not be happy.

back in my 20s, i had no blackpill knowledge. my "knowledge" was a mix of bluepill and some redpill. i didnt know about foid nature. i didnt have a systematic know-how of how the society works (such as the huge role of lookism, halo effect, importance of race and height, the insane gynocentrism etc.). i was still extremely socially retarded and uber-autistic with a distinctive lack of social awareness.

so if i was lucky, and married and have kids in my 20s... what now? i most likely would be wage slaving in a job that i dont like, or even hate. it might not be easy for me to fuck escorts. i would also have to socialize all the time, probably on a weekly basis due to my wife :fuk: and as an autist, socialization is not something i enjoy much so its a huge headache. normies as well as normie activities bore me easily :feelsdevil: and the reverse is true also.

so basically, 9 to 5 job that i dont like, fucking the same foid over and over, :worryfeels: have to socialize frequently.

wtf is that life?

i mean my current life is shit too. but that normie life doesnt sound THAT much of an improvement, despite the high cost (having to wageslave, having to socialize, higher expenses, etc.)

and without blackpill knowledge i might ruin my kids life as well :worryfeels: by being a normie parent who dont know shit and let the kids be bluepilled.

and imagine all that relationship bullshit.... you probably cant even coommaxx :feelsohgod: your wife would probably demand password to your mobile and pc so all your porn and shit has nowhere to hide :fuk: and you cant jerk off when your wife's home. you can't gamemaxx either coz your wife, her friends and her family gonna think you're a loser and end up divorcing you :feelscry:

overall i think this forum IDEALIZE and PEDESTALIZE the normie "lifestyle" and overly-critical about the life of single men. i think lots of incels here fall into apex fallacy as well :feelsthink: when they think about ascending, they think of a gf/wife who likes him and cares about him, who never fights and argue with him, basically an obedient waifu :feelsseriously: the reality is much more bleak.

at least now with blackpill knowledge, i realize what a joke the society is :hax: and the inferiority of foids. i realize the futility of wageslaving, and if i were ever to ascend, i would be much more weary

Yeah that is what I come to agree with as well. I used to meme about marrying but now I see it for what it is. Life isn't magical there is no magic in life its all just brutal deterministic behavior I would hate my life the moment she stopped being good looking when she grows older and I would be forced to spend the rest of my life with her fuck that I rather just get a gf If I could lmao for few years then dump n get a next gf and keep dumping n pumping that is the way
 
AtomicBlackPill

AtomicBlackPill

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
290
Online
8d 8h 39m
An excellent read, I bookmarked this. :blackpill::dab:
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,858
Online
28d 23h 2m
Yeah tbh :redpill: YouTubers are showing me the grass ain't necessarily greener. In fact if you're :bluepill: , not Chad and in a relationship, you're completely doomed without even knowing why.
 
Waffle

Waffle

no girls can want MY NEWTS ultimate newtmaxxxing
-
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Posts
90
Online
17h 40m
InMyCellInHell said:
Good thread. Wanting something you can't have (or should even want) only leads to masochistic torment of the soul.
WISE
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,532
Online
22d 21h 51m
Dotrinfobe said:
fucking the same foid over and over
I would consider myself lucky with that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(Of course, they have to mention the poor 16 million foids, but not how many men suffer)

Fuck marriage. It was cucked half a century ago and it's a million times more cucked now. I'm glad I didn't have any chance to ascend around 20 because if I did, I might have married as well because I was still bluepilled and retarded.
 
Last edited:
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
11,493
Online
56d 15h 55m
Dotrinfobe said:
so if i was lucky, and married and have kids in my 20s... what now?
cute loli daughter to dote on

Dotrinfobe said:
and imagine all that relationship bullshit.... you probably cant even coommaxx :feelsohgod: your wife would probably demand password to your mobile and pc so all your porn and shit has nowhere to hide
cucked if you give in, she wouldn't respect you if you do, so let her bitch, you'd get more pussy from her by standing up for yourself

if you turned over your porn to her she'd look down on you and fuck chad worse than if you denied her


Dotrinfobe said:
:fuk: and you cant jerk off when your wife's home
Yes you can. Right on the back of her dress while she does the dishes.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top