Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [WIW] Noodlefoids are the biggest traitors

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Fdb

Females don't like males as much as males like females, simply put. While most of us incels would completely fuck over their standards and even fuck an ugly foid, a female doesn't have "standards" - she has demands.

She demands a non-asian man, she demands tyrones cock. I personally don't like Asian woman but I'd date one in a heartbeat if she was interested.

Females don't like males as much as males like females, simply put. While most of us incels would completely fuck over their standards and even fuck an ugly foid, a female doesn't have "standards" - she has demands.

She demands a non-asian man, she demands tyrones cock. I personally don't like Asian woman but I'd date one in a heartbeat if she was interested.

It's called Briffault's Law. Women only associate with men to extract what they want out of them. Turns out they're the more sociopathic/less empathetic sex, contrary to what television and classrooms told us, no matter how many studies predominantly female psychology departments publish or womens+gender studies departments, without a single class on masculinities + men's studies, publish! Ah-Mazingggg!

It's called Briffault's Law. Women only associate with men to extract what they want out of them. Turns out they're the more sociopathic/less empathetic sex, contrary to what television and classrooms told us, no matter how many studies predominantly female psychology departments publish or womens+gender studies departments, without a single class on masculinities + men's studies, publish! Ah-Mazingggg!
Yup. It's over. Really is. Females are my main object of desire but unfortunately they're also my enemies, as an ugly man.

I’ve never in my life seen a hapa female with an Asian or hapa male

Ricecels are "family" but white Chad is not. Meme gender.

Don't care tbh

God I’m glad I’m not a ricecel. Noodlewhores should be punished because of act of treason.

I propose we retire the term “noodlewhore” and adopt “participation trophy” instead