Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wittgenstein didn't allow female students

D

Dard

Banned
-
Only had one female student who was very masculine and ugly looking. When females left, he would say. " Now we can discuss real philosophy " . Holes have a natural ability to make men think with their penis instead of the head. It's impossible to completely submerge yourself in a topic and think seriously when being surrounded by foids. Truth is impersonal and cold, beyond the reach of foids.

Maxresdefault

I would respect him more if he beat them with a measured ruler

I would respect him more if he beat them with a measured ruler
He would scold them to PTSD level. He was very harsh in general and would tell people they don't have any talent. You can imagine the foids leaving his class after being traumatized. He would scream and hurl abuse lol. They couldn't do shit to him cause he was treated like a king in Cambridge.

Last edited:
I wish there were more all male spaces today, spaces with even one foid get corrupted because hypergamy/simping. Instead of interacting like friends, the group just becomes a bunch of orbiters worshiping the few beckies.

He would scold them to PTSD level. He was very harsh in general and would tell people they don't have any talent. You can imagine the foids leaving his class after being traumatized. He would scream and hurl abuse lol. They couldn't do shit to him cause he was treated like a king in Cambridge.
that must have felt great for him

I wish there were more all male spaces today, spaces with even one foid get corrupted because hypergamy/simping. Instead of interacting like friends, the group just becomes a bunch of orbiters worshiping the few beckies.
Male spaces have infighting and issues as well. This forum is a perfect example of it. We're all Male, we're all Incel and yet, you see gatekeeping, bullying, hate of specific cels, etc. So it makes no difference if it's an all male space or not, problems are going to appear.

Male spaces have infighting and issues as well. This forum is a perfect example of it. We're all Male, we're all Incel and yet, you see gatekeeping, bullying, hate of specific cels, etc. So it makes no difference if it's an all male space or not, problems are going to appear.
True, every group has these problems, with mixed spaces there is the added problem of simping on top of the normal problems. Theres also other things like losing "locker room talk".

based philosophy

you only need to look at r9k and compare it to here to see why we gatekeep so hard. Simping, tranny threads, racebait, unironic gay mega threads daily, an entire catalog of e girls on discord that some worship like a cult, and random ass drama 24/7.
This may not be the best place but it's far better then most alternatives.

you only need to look at r9k and compare it to here to see why we gatekeep so hard. Simping, tranny threads, racebait, unironic gay mega threads daily, an entire catalog of e girls on discord that some worship like a cult, and random ass drama 24/7.
This. If it wasn't for our moderation and our rash tone we wouldn't exist nowadays.

srsly, i see furry shit constantly on there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back