Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Witnessing a black girl lust after a white chad is like watching a believer worship god.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My Chad prettyboy friend had two black girls that lusted after him like crazy.
These girls wherent abominations, one of them has a nice fat ass and tits but an ugly face.
These girls would be all over him rubbing on him and lusting after him right out in the open, they would go up to him and rub his chest, sit on his desk with their pussy and ass faxing towards him.
It was insane how much they where lusting after him, to this day I have never seen anything like it.
He never fucked them because he was only attracted to Latinas and white girls and he said "I don't want to fuck some black bitch".
He knew that he could fuck them but he didn't want to, he kept them strung along like beta orbiters.

Last edited:
The bed wench always goes back to her master

Most black girls who date white guys are always unattractive most of time.

Typical actions of lesser females. Do you not expect an animal to act it's nature?

The bed wench always goes back to her master
Most swirlers Black woman and white men . Most black girls who get with white guys are more or less Dark skin black girls. Not saying anything bad about dark skin. Reminds me of Asian and their love for white chads

He never fucked them because he was only attracted to Latinas and white girls and he said "I don't want to fuck some black bitch".
He knew that he could fuck them but he didn't want to, he kept them strung along like beta orbiters.
I gotta admit, I like it when Chads use women and emotionally damage them.

I
I gotta admit, I like it when Chads use women and emotionally damage them.
It was exactly how a Stacy would treat her beta orbiters, it was hilarious seeing these girls get treated like that.

Most swirlers Black woman and white men . Most black girls who get with white guys are more or less Dark skin black girls. Not saying anything bad about dark skin. Reminds me of Asian and their love for white chads
Yea its interesting. You are correct its often dark skinned black girls I see with White men. Is it the extreme maybe?

Last edited:
Yea its interesting. You are correct its often dark skinned black girls I see with White girls. Is it the extreme maybe?
I hardly see light skinned black women with white men. Could be insecurities within some dark skinned black women who want a man lighter skinned but not black or any other race but white.