Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Witnessed minor car accident

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sitting in my car in a shopping center eating and just saw a parked car backing out of its space hit a car that was driving past.

Lol looks like all foids serves them well. Makes my chicken sandwich extra tasty. :feelsohh:

mogs me but also based
@LastGerman

Give me your fucking sandwich NOW

There a lot of accidents near me too, bicycle ones. But still lifefuel, I saw a foid crash into an old man yesterday. Foid got a cut and everyone helped her, only a few checked on the grandpa. So sad.

Hard to eat when laughing
There a lot of accidents near me too, bicycle ones. But still lifefuel, I saw a foid crash into an old man yesterday. Foid got a cut and everyone helped her, only a few checked on the grandpa. So sad.
Ragefuel for oldmancels!

mogs me but also based
@LastGerman

Lol at all people here starting to make threads about driving and cars. At this point I know there is some conspiracy going on in order to destroy my penis.

You should have taken photos like what I did of Chad lite getting parking ticket

ive never seen an accident happen live

With my car I hit a chinese man in a scooter because that mofo was driving fast as fuck towards me and I couldn't stop in time kek luckily when he called the police they said it was his fault and he had to pay a fine and I could walk away.

Women shouldnt be allowed to drive

With my car I hit a chinese man in a scooter because that mofo was driving fast as fuck towards me and I couldn't stop in time kek luckily when he called the police they said it was his fault and he had to pay a fine and I could walk away.
Ah ah ah gook cuck.

WHY DIDNT U RECORED IT :feelstrash: :whatfeels:

Lol at all people here starting to make threads about driving and cars. At this point I know there is some conspiracy going on in order to destroy my penis.

Car accidents are anxiety fuel ngl.