Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Witnessed how subhumans are treated

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
A literal 2/10 guy came over with his family for a Christmas gathering and the first impression everyone around me got is that he was an annoying guy, I thought since that's majority of everyone's opinion it must be true, but it turned out what they considered annoying was nothing in comparison to what the Chads and Stacys with us did, and their behaviour was seen as humorous and normal to them, this angered me to no end, I spoke with him and found out he's bluepilled and view everything that happened to him as "just people being jerks"
I was so tempted to recommend him to this site but Iam paranoid as fuck.

This is how society view us:feelsrope:

I had an incident recently where a guy who looks like my pic got completely ostracized from my college group because a high tier normie had a problem with him. im going to upload some chat screenshots soon.

Reminder that any time someone mentions someone else is weird, annoying, etc... they mean ugly.

if you're ugly you have no choice but to be quiet and shy. If you try to be confident society makes sure you get put in yoiur place

Thats why LDAR lifestyle is best for us

I literally felt bad for that guy.
Take the risk and invite him please.

A literal 2/10 guy came over with his family for a Christmas gathering and the first impression everyone around me got is that he was an annoying guy, I thought since that's majority of everyone's opinion it must be true, but it turned out what they considered annoying was nothing in comparison to what the Chads and Stacys with us did, and their behaviour was seen as humorous and normal to them, this angered me to no end, I spoke with him and found out he's bluepilled and view everything that happened to him as "just people being jerks"
I was so tempted to recommend him to this site but Iam paranoid as fuck.

This is how society view us:feelsrope:
You'd be a fool to do that, bluepilled subhumans are useful idiots to the status quo, you'd be exposed to everyone.
I literally felt bad for that guy.
Take the risk and invite him please.
Don't risk it OP.

I had an incident recently where a guy who looks like my pic got completely ostracized from my college group because a high tier normie had a problem with him. im going to upload some chat screenshots soon.
Make a thread boyo.