Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Witnessed amazing personality irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
So i took the bus to my night job as i normally day and it was a saturday so higher chance of drunken degenerates on the bus, this was true on this day.

A couple on the bus were both clearly drunk and the man was cursing the women with all manner of slurs saying how hes cheated on her with another women and that he hit his gf because she hit him first ( lol ) as the bus drive continues he then threw her phone to the front of the bus while continuing to curse and swear and saying how he just used her for sex.

At this point i was pissed the fuck off because i hate drinkers/ drunks more than anything in the world, luckily my stop was coming up and i got off the bus and away from the degenerates. Just thought it was amusing to witness such a blackpill and the literal opposite of what normies quote in real life about personality mattering :feelskek:

Im sure this girl was very attracted to his amazing " personality ":soy:

TLDR FOR LAZYCELS ----------------

Obnoxious normie cunt gets phone destroyed and cheated on by bf , but personality matters boyo.

A couple on the bus were both clearly drunk and the man was cursing the women with all manner of slurs saying how hes cheated on her with another women and that he hit his gf because she hit him first ( lol ) as the bus drive continues he then threw her phone to the front of the bus while continuing to curse and swear and saying how he just used her for sex.
Average day in west. Or is this eastern europe?

did you at least stole the phone?

Women actually get wet for nice personalities, the best selling erotic novel in the world is about a balding manlet who goes around fighting slut shaming and owning incels on the internet

How did she respond to his actions?

she was just screaming back at him on the bus but didnt even seem phased that he cheated on her and used her for sex. seems like chads personality makes them overlook things huh.
did you at least stole the phone?

no? bruh my phone is 6 yrs old, i really dont give a shit about phones as long as it can ring a number :feelshaha:

Cant fucking stand drunk degenerates in public either. Should all be lined up and shot.
Women actually get wet for nice personalities, the best selling erotic novel in the world is about a balding manlet who goes around fighting slut shaming and owning incels on the internet
:feelskek:

Cant fucking stand drunk degenerates in public either. Should all be lined up and shot.

:feelskek:

you have no idea how much it puts me on edge walking to where i work after getting off the bus on fridays/ saturdays.

drunk degenerates normies everywhere and you also get to witness the suicide fuel of seeing hookups walking to have sex.

Pair of morons tbh. Sound suited for each other.

What? That is what ppl mean when they say good personality in terms of attracting sluts for fuck sake. IE aggressive, low inhibition, attacking her. Women get wet by that, even studies show it.