Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Witnessed a guy beat his girlfriend

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
He found out she was cheating on him and there was me and another guy present. We were standing outside and he started smacking her around and for some reason, he forced her to apologize to me and the other guy who was there (I don't know why). She took off running and started banging on the neighbors door to get some help. Eventually one of the neighbors came to the door and threatened to call the police. That's when the guy got in his car and left.

Should've cheered him on tbh

cuck neighbours

At least you got an apology!

based ngl
you should tell him, that ruining life for a foid isnt worth it unless ur already married have rasied 5 tyrone/chad kids who u thought were ur own. in that case its already over

The important thing for white knight cucks to keep in mind who may be lurking and reading this story is that she chose him ie she chose this violent man who slapped her around after she cheated on him to be her partner.

She chose him instead of a nice and humble supreme gentleman.

She also chose to cheat on this man risking his ire and thereby putting her life and well being in danger.

In fact this whole story could be summed up as one woman’s poor life choices on display.

At least you got an apology!
Based.
The important thing for white knight cucks to keep in mind who may be lurking and reading this story is that she chose him ie she chose this violent man who slapped her around after she cheated on him to be her partner.

She chose him instead of a nice and humble supreme gentleman.

She also chose to cheat on this man risking his ire and thereby putting her life and well being in danger.

In fact this whole story could be summed up as one woman’s poor life choices on display.
And she was living with him and everything. He put her out after the ass kicking.
you should tell him, that ruining life for a foid isnt worth it unless ur already married have rasied 5 tyrone/chad kids who u thought were ur own. in that case its already over
He had been in jail before for domestic violence. He didn't give a fuck.

It should be legal to beat up cheating cumdumpsters
full

If you'rr respectful and showered enougj you can do that too one day

It should be legal to beat up cheating cumdumpsters
full

Ya know I bet if it were legal there'd probably be a lot more broads alive today instead of dead via murder and or murder/suicide when they go and do what broads tend to do which is cuck some poor guy by cheating on him.

I'm willing to bet a lot of guys who kill these dumb broads do so (along with themselves often times) isn't simply from the emotional pain the cucking/cheating gave them but perhaps more importantly most of them figure they can't just beat the dumb whore up and call it a day as then they'd most likely have their own life further ruined because of it afterwards when she or some cuck calls the cops and the guy gets sentenced to 25 to life for attempted murder or someother outrageous charge even if all he did was give her one single firm pimp slap that either caused her to fall to the ground or simply double over a bit from the pain and shock of it all.

So yeah the guy probably weighs all of this in his mind and figures "ya know what I'll just kill the dumb bitch and myself and get her back and avoid a lengthy prison sentence".

While the guy killing himself might seem extreme even if a Chad its not all that surprising as not only does he avoid a prison sentence but probably in his own mind and perhaps reality he simply saves himself more trouble, pain and grief of trying to continue to live in a world where you as a man simply can't settle down with one woman and be happy ie you always have to be looking over your shoulder with these dumb broads waiting and watching for the knife of betrayal that is gradually approaching your back from them.

I think this is why that successful cooking Jew and Chadlite Anthony Bourdain ultimately offed himself ie he just got tired of dumb whores cheating on and or cucking him or being utter dissapointments to his life.

How did he beat her?

We were standing outside and he started smacking her around and for some reason, he forced her to apologize to me and the other guy who was there (I don't know why). She took off running and started banging on the neighbors door to get some help.
Apologize for being a dumb whore in public in front of two fine gentlemen.

Pretty based, ngl. Redditors would be seething.

She could have easily avoided this, simply by not being a whore and not hooking up with a violent thug to begin with. She can only have herself to blame, and ultimately her piss poor life choices finally caught up to her. Her hard-working, diligent looksmatch that would love her forever is probably already rotting six feet under.

I have no empathy for cheating whores.

it would be cool to witness shit like this but I never leave the house so kek

Based chad tbh the whore deserved it