Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Witness the wild IT user in their native habitat

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Hello, and welcome to the loli show, home of the biggest degenerate in the state of California and his incessant need to punctuate everything with "pewpew".

Today we have a special treat, that is for users that don't immediately scoff at IT threads due to the fact that they appear every few hours or so.
20200317 190436

Observe the St.Sigmacel and his pack of rabid IT followers, as they close in on a poor defenseless incel meme, some say adult St.Sigmacels can kill up to 100 Reddit posts about virgins per day.

One thing to note about these magnificent creatures, is the idle state of their out of touch ideas. Watch this IT follower "Chaos_Engineer" as he tries to figure out what a "Janitor" is in incel lingo, masking his confusion as a sort of unfunny joke. Though not all IT follower posts are as so, observe "solesoulshard" as he types out a standard NPC post "Almost as if (put concept here)".

This, dear incel viewer, was brought about by a professional handling of toxic material. It is not recommended for just anyone to get near these creatures, they're quite dangerous when provoked and you should always keep a 15m distance from them. This said, see you next time and as always, pewpew.

Based and pewpewpilled

Based and pewpewpilled
But of course, it's only important that we properly document the biology of these poor creatures. Otherwise we'd know less about the world pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

loled @ them debating what a janny is

jfl to cucktears

That meme is 100% accurate tbh.

What do you expect? Fellow incels almost always hit the mark on point, we think similarly pewpew.
The part about "dodging the bullet" really hit me the hardest. Just from browsing a bit of r/short and seeing the amount of times that stupid fucking platitude came up was rage inducing. Its described perfectly by the meme.

what a waste of time, I would rather be cooming

The part about "dodging the bullet" really hit me the hardest. Just from browsing a bit of r/short and seeing the amount of times that stupid fucking platitude came up was rage inducing. Its described perfectly by the meme.
In fucking NEO from the Matrix or some shit, I've dodged so many fucking bullets that if they would've hit me I'd have looked like swiss cheese years ago pewpew.

Sometimes i think smegma have created multiple reddit accounts and he is the sole reason IT is still running

There are 0 advantages to being short as a male.