Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WithoutMe is now a staff member.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
@WithoutMe ded srs

tenor.gif

@Insomniac Thoughts?

I will be the first non-jewish .co mod if you vote for me

Just be apart of the discord clique bro

literally nobody cares

@WithoutMe dont ban me plz

It's over everyday bro :feelsokman:

@WithoutMe please ban me.

over for postmaxxers

How do you even apply for being a staff member?

@Insomniac on suicidewatch

So how do you choose a mod?
The current mods invite the potential applicant to a Tinychat room, where they collectively measure the girth and length of their penis. They then commence in a mutual jerk off session on webcam. If the mod applicant (pre selected based on post history) cums first they become mod. If they don't, they are banned from the forums.

The current mods invite the potential applicant to a Tinychat room, where they collectively measure the girth and length of their penis. They then commence in a mutual jerk off session on webcam. If the mod applicant (pre selected based on post history) cums first they become mod. If they don't, they are banned from the forums.

Mods, can you confirm this?

@mental_out @knajjd @Master @cocksucker @i_a_m_i

Last edited:
what the fuck :feelskek:

purple is gay

I can’t even get in the discord channel, it’s so exclusive

so why didn't @Genecel and his huge BBC get chosen