Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Without weights and gymceling I would end myself

G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
It's all that I have left. It's the best cope there is for me and it could be for many of you ogrecels, all it takes is few days to break that lazy rotting spree that you're in. There's a reason why there are stereotypes since like forever about insecurity and bodybuilders, gymceling, incels etc. because it's true, it gives hope and cope to those utterly mentally destroyed and defeated by life already.

When I'm home alone, in silence, bored of everything, with extra energy, I have weights. I have 1.5 to 2 hours to test myself and see how hard can I push myself and what I'm made of. Nothing but sweat and hard work and it's beautiful. No one can take that away from me and no one can give it to me, I have to earn it every fucking time through 2 hours of hard work and pissing blood, otherwise I won't get it, won't get that great cope feeling and dopamine that I did something great in my life.

It's honestly why I live. It's the only source of dopamine and real dedication that I have. It helped me tremendously over the years to cope with everything in my life.

And before normies that are reading this (incels in denial) start spewing their usual bullshit "great, now do this with everything else in life!", no, it doesn't work for your face or other things like mentalcels suffer but it's still the best cope there is when you amog other cucks and see how much you've improved over the years

It's literally gymcel or rope for me lads and it's a wonderful cope, best there is. Much better than drugs because it's real and it lasts as long as you're active.

@LastGerman likes this.

But anyways, it is a cope that lasts and can only benefit you down the line.

gymceling is indeed a good cope.

mfw framecel so cant gymcel

you are blessed, i don't find lifting weights enjoyable nor running around

And just to add one more thing, for us incels and ugly folks that never received any compliments during our life, it's such a great feeling when people and other cuck normie scum are praising your gymceling gains, it feels good. It's the closest thing we can have and closest thing to experience what would it feel like to have a good looking face and earning compliments based on it.

There's no better cope truly, other than suicideceling which is insanely hard to do and it takes huge amount of balls.

There's a reason why there are stereotypes since like forever about insecurity and bodybuilders, gymceling, incels etc.

But those stereotypes are only towards men... A female instead will be admired on all social media for hitting the gym, while men do it because of allegedly inferiority complexes.

When I'm home alone, in silence, bored of everything, with extra energy, I have weights. I have 1.5 to 2 hours to test myself and see how hard can I push myself and what I'm made of. Nothing but sweat and hard work and it's beautiful. No one can take that away from me and no one can give it to me, I have to earn it every fucking time through 2 hours of hard work and pissing blood, otherwise I won't get it, won't get that great cope feeling and dopamine that I did something great in my life.

I know what you mean, specially after the workout. I like to do deadlifts until my hands start to bleed.

It's literally gymcel or rope for me lads and it's a wonderful cope, best there is.

Indeed.
@LastGerman likes this.

Indeed.

But those stereotypes are only towards men... A female instead will be admired on all social media for hitting the gym
even though she doesn't hit the gym, brutally. She mostly just sits on her ass taking instagram pictures to show off to her friends that she was at the gym

Last edited:
even though she doesn't hit the gym, brutally. She mostly just sits on her ass taking instagram pictures to show off to her friends that she was at the gym

Funny, because I recently witnessed it myself. Two females taking pictures of themselves while hitting some machines.

this post makes me happy tbh good for you fellow gymcel. Any desire to join a gym? or start a sport or fighting system?

I have an exercice cycle and some weights at home and I get into the local gym for free. I'm a student so I can go there when it's either empty or just being used by some old people. It's okay but I personally prefer jogging.

The only reason I gymcel is so I can inflict pain on those who mess with me in the future. I don't have the current strength to fight back against people who fuck with me, so I just run away.

Just kill yourself with weights bro

I'm glad you at least healthy.

Yes bro, even if you can't increase your SMV at least you can ogrecel and intimidationmaxx if your body and frame are optimal

At least you have a cope.

Yes bro, even if you can't increase your SMV at least you can ogrecel and intimidationmaxx if your body and frame are optimal
I agree every incel should be able to protect himself