Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Without fake-up most foids look ugly

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
I just saw a picture of a foid I know in school with very low amount of fake-up on her face, she looks 4/10. But with makeup she is almost 8/10.
She is 23 years old.

A picture of a foid without make-up is like a rare pepe. If you've seen before and afters of those who cake it on you really begin to appreciate natural beauty. Women just look better without or just a little bit of make-up. Truth.

Water is wet.

I'll go farther and say it should be a crime in some cases. Someone on this very forum posted a video where a female completely transforms her appearance through make-up and it's shocking to imagine how many things she can get away with just by wearing make-up. It can be highly deceiving.

A picture of a foid without make-up is like a rare pepe. If you've seen before and afters of those who cake it on you really begin to appreciate natural beauty. Women just look better without or just a little bit of make-up. Truth.
Some foids do look good without makeup but it really depends on the foid.

If they are young, healthy, take care of themselves and have decent facial features they will look stunning without makeup. But even with these foids, minimal make up might enhance it.

But most will look ugly. Especially if they have a bad eye area, skin problems, and when they start to get old and get wrinkles. Most foids without makeup look tired and droopy and asymmetrical.

White women still look beautiful without makeup because of their skin is already white + jawline and eye area/ color
Ethnic women look disgusting.

For me girl with heavy makeup is automatically 2/10.

makeup should be banned

Uses makeup to cover up bad skin, have bad skin because of exsessive use of makeup,:feelshaha:

They are men with longer hair

Average at best but the simps out there no doubt will elevate them to a 9 or a 10 even though there no where near that level.

Makeup allows them to avoid their potential looksmatch