Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Without a big dick, there's no reason to be confident about anything in life

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
No matter what success you have career-wise or with looksmaxing, you will ALWAYS BE LIMITED BY YOUR DICK SIZE. Foids will instantly forget all of your accomplishments and other positive attributes once they see that you're less than 8 inches.

Unless you can surgically enhance your cock, everything else is a COMPLETE WASTE.

just PE MAX . daily jerlking then stretching from 10 minutes each to 30 minutes each .
i will have a TYRONE BbC after 2 years

Is there anything you can do about a small dick(except roping)?

Any surgeries, drugs, etc?

Dick is a weird cope tbh. Why care when no one will ever see it?

stop coping bro,dicklet chad is fucking virgin jbs out there,just be cause of his looks lol even in ltr with jbs

just PE MAX . daily jerlking then stretching from 10 minutes each to 30 minutes each .
what is PEmaxxing? never heard of it.

Dick is a weird cope tbh. Why care when no one will ever see it?

This is the standard incel response, and it's never made sense to me.

If there is a non-zero % chance of ascension--and most incels would agree there is--then we have to believe that it's because there are surgeries for face and jaw, which are what initially attract foids.

But that's where the Dickpill comes in: attracting them isn't enough.

They're not going to ACTUALLY HAVE SEX with Chad if he has too small of a dick when they could have a Chad with a mondo cock.

what is PEmaxxing? never heard of it.
AJelkForYou .
thank me later , don't hurt your dick with excessive force dummy . good luck
stop coping bro,dicklet chad is fucking virgin jbs out there,just be cause of his looks lol even in ltr with jbs
it's not about fuvking . it(s about feeling good about yourself and getting genuine validation and admiration from a foid

I remember this guy who was bragging on off topics about how he was an incel even with a monster dick.He said that he only got 2 proposals by cucks and 1 roastie in her 40s.bigdfick faggots are insufferable

Is there anything you can do about a small dick(except roping)?

Any surgeries, drugs, etc?
Well the Chinese did manage a successful “proof of concept” surgical penis replacement on some guy who either lost his original one or got it mangled somehow.

Believe they took it from a brain dead organ donor and surgically implanted it on the guy that needed a new one.

The only problem was the guy ended up becoming psychologically disturbed by having another man’s cock surgically sewed onto/implanted into his body and so begged/pleaded/asked for its surgical removal which the Chinese government and or medical establishment actually complied with.

In anycase I believe the freshly sewed on cock was said to actually “work” or rather I believe I read somewhere the guy could at least urinate with the thing.

No idea on whether he could actually have sex or jerk off and orgasm with it though.

Anyway due to 3D organ printing as well as the rise of the CRISPr gene editing technology I’m certain one day the cock size issue will become a thing of the past but unfortunately by the time any of this stuff produces or begins producing viable results most of us here now will either be in our graves or 90 years old (if a teencel now).

Cock size or lackthereof as I’ve explained before in other threads is all determined by the pituitary gland inside of our brains.

So I’m thinking perhaps one day people using CRISPr technology will figure out how to manipulate the pituitary gland into painlessly growing us or rather anyone who wants one a larger cock.

Well the Chinese did manage a successful “proof of concept” surgical penis replacement on some guy who either lost his original one or got it mangled somehow.

Believe they took it from a brain dead organ donor and surgically implanted it on the guy that needed a new one.

The only problem was the guy ended up becoming psychologically disturbed by having another man’s cock surgically sewed onto/implanted into his body and so begged/pleaded/asked for its surgical removal which the Chinese government and or medical establishment actually complied with.

In anycase I believe the freshly sewed on cock was said to actually “work” or rather I believe I read somewhere the guy could at least urinate with the thing.

No idea on whether he could actually have sex or jerk off and orgasm with it though.

Anyway due to 3D organ printing as well as the rise of the CRISPr gene editing technology I’m certain one day the cock size issue will become a thing of the past but unfortunately by the time any of this stuff produces or begins producing viable results most of us here now will either be in our graves or 90 years old (if a teencel now).

Cock size or lackthereof as I’ve explained before in other threads is all determined by the pituitary gland inside of our brains.

So I’m thinking perhaps one day people using CRISPr technology will figure out how to manipulate the pituitary gland into painlessly growing us or rather anyone who wants one a larger cock.
foids will 3d print dildos before any of that happens lol

In short: it's over

Your dick size IS your confidence.

Brutal dickpill man

In short: it's over

ROFLMFAO

HE0HhIMTDl5RhDysAcurAQmkRl1W_n6h84eimjr25rLBgGbH_pp9QbhEYqbu_sPMLCyDHrFcRCxOW91VyITtAGiyuo7BrP_3cVDs5kk4U2N8bEv33F_UaIUYfAQXwusid7rqQwDFsr4_C855UxtuZJhbQJlCJw4xuZrO2jJhIdgU1nim3lDxXbeqIoAS6aojCmWliVcOxGFdIE4vm94jwKEQZaN7oTalNfTjANjHI2qiLa3xZ5CSWo2arVHWrluz41FHpBla9tzQ2Iqz95bC6cuiChmqn9rLnvH0wWyg3gwKeeALhxx0P0sYtBZXalFGtzBld0gsIxexD34bLnEaNcS-VIM68Lizf8NaYbqhlp14B_uVPw8PGjp_pBZPaKAkDzwwOkdYUNUQM0Q4txqmWkWX9bgFFaAKlncd5czhI21qhgZtbW6LqFv2cn3EfgSz4difWdXVlctEsBpgXye-_qSzKAH5n_Glbe0ivagY2OhhmizVOe94O9MWJkkyia5n4vnWbhOeOoQM3TZxy9gRybQ4WQ7rlnTEVWt7i6Zh1YyNwWyxNmfte4cp5qaUH4akFgLaLZWn3u0HQdF-whjHNXMnIPR0f2g_Gp0FEe9LN5mCR-4jiv7S-wsefaEB1jmi4wnf_YhvP0EMULUFEgW0C13JcXvXGfOgdGP8WyjV0N1Jv0G-MnombkE=w709-h527-no

I don't know if you talking serious, but this is true.

Theres no chad with small dick, go to the sub smalldickproblems and you will see that what you said it's not true.

I try to say this for everyone here, it's not about sex. We identify ourselves with our dicks, having a small one affect your self esteem affecting all the other areas in life.