Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious With time you will even look back fondly on some memories others would call bad

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Today as I was again wagecucking I thought how I was with my parents back then trapped in a traffic jam; it was incredibly hot (due to the mediterranean climate in the summer) and I was in the backseat of my car. I remember that I had different books about lizards with me. I remember reading them over and over again. For me this was a good memory and I wished that I could return to that time.
For a normal person this would be a completely forgettable experience, not worthy of mentioning. But for me these memories still represent something that was so unbelievably better than my life nowadays. I even look back fondly at memories that others would have hated; the way how my mother forced me to learn -even in the summer holidays or in a public restaurant (sometimes even yelling at me there/insulting me)-, but still back then I still felt remotely alive in the sense of wanting to learn/experience the environment.
Even bad memories (like getting my first severe head injury, nearly losing an eye, being on a ferry in a storm while reading an E-book, etc.) feel better for me than this grey nothingness of adulthood. I was a bullied child with very strict parents (back then, nowadays they are far too laxative for my own good), but still my childhood brings me nothing more than nostalgia (despite a huge proportion of it being spent in psychiatries/therapies that were more harmful than useful back then or as the punching bag for others).

Me living in the EU, (Was in Uni and afterwards waging at an accounting firm). It was really hard work tbh. However, when i look back now, I reminisce about those days. :feelsbadman:

high IQ truths. in middle school , I lived in a shitty homeless shelter due to my low IQ poor shitskins parents. in highschool, I was bullied (and it only stopped once I threatened to stab and started attacking first) and lived horribly and enraged. in college I went to an anime club a few times and remember it well. even tho I have no friends from that time.

despite all my youthful memories being more or less mediocre or shit. I still dream about them and am sometimes nostalgic about them.
Me living in the EU, (Was in Uni and afterwards waging at an accounting firm). It was really hard work tbh. However, when i look back now, I reminisce about those days. :feelsbadman:
the wageslavery grind is so boring, mundane and monotonous that even painful memories feel better at times.

It's strange how abruptly childhood ends with like 13/14

First you are 12 and still a kid.
Then you are suddenly a teenager and everyone treats you like garbage and you have to care about shit like future/job/girl etc. and if you fail you are punished with severe depression/self-loathing and even bullying by others.

Until like 13 everything is innocent and colorful and then you are suddenly dropped into this gray world like in cold water and people are far less empathetic to you too. We even had a teacher who told us nobody of us will ever amount to anything jfl. :feelsbadman:

high IQ truths. in middle school , I lived in a shitty homeless shelter due to my low IQ poor shitskins parents. in highschool, I was bullied (and it only stopped once I threatened to stab and started attacking first) and lived horribly and enraged. in college I went to an anime club a few times and remember it well. even tho I have no friends from that time.

despite all my youthful memories being more or less mediocre or shit. I still dream about them and am sometimes nostalgic about them.

the wageslavery grind is so boring, mundane and monotonous that even painful memories feel better at times.
Atleast wageslaving pays, and you would have money to cope, unlike me who is a poorcel.

Until like 13 everything is innocent and colorful and then you are suddenly dropped into this gray world like in cold water and people are far less empathetic to you too.
Yes, it is a change like day and night. Pre-puberty: Everything is ok, you can connect with people, play TCGs. After puberty: Chad or bust. This life is extremely unfair.
We even had a teacher who told us nobody of us will ever amount to anything jfl. :feelsbadman:
What a cunt.

can relate, me too,past youthful years' scenes constantly surface in my brain,my youthful years are extremely painful due to ocd,but at least back then I was young, I still had hope for the future, believe it would become better,full of interests in life,nowadays my heart is dead

can relate, me too,past youthful years' scenes constantly surface in my brain,my youthful years are extremely painful due to ocd,but at least back then I was young, I still had hope for the future, believe it would become better,full of interests in life,nowadays my heart is dead
Same tbh. Couldn't agree more. :feelsbadman:

It's strange how abruptly childhood ends with like 13/14

First you are 12 and still a kid.
Then you are suddenly a teenager and everyone treats you like garbage and you have to care about shit like future/job/girl etc. and if you fail you are punished with severe depression/self-loathing and even bullying by others.

Until like 13 everything is innocent and colorful and then you are suddenly dropped into this gray world like in cold water and people are far less empathetic to you too. We even had a teacher who told us nobody of us will ever amount to anything jfl. :feelsbadman:
I wish someone would have told me that I would be a manlet no matter how much exercise, nutritional supplements or doctors I could visit. and blackpill me that my only value in life is the amount of dollars I earn. Had I been told this young, I would probably be a millionaire by now.

I wish someone would have told me that I would be a manlet no matter how much exercise, nutritional supplements or doctors I could visit. and blackpill me that my only value in life is the amount of dollars I earn. Had I been told this young, I would probably be a millionaire by now.
Moneymaxxing is cope tough.

Alone that you have to support society with your taxes makes it cucked.

Moneymaxxing is cope tough.

Alone that you have to support society with your taxes makes it cucked.
that's true but it's only real thing I can do. my plan is to max enough to retire and then cope for my remaining decades

that's true but it's only real thing I can do. my plan is to max enough to retire and then cope for my remaining decades
Well that's a plan. All we can do is cope. Cope until we rope. I too plan to gymmaxx soon again. If I'm going to be a NEET might as well be an intimidating NEET.

Well that's a plan. All we can do is cope. Cope until we rope. I too plan to gymmaxx soon again. If I'm going to be a NEET might as well be an intimidating NEET.
Good luck!

Today as I was again wagecucking I thought how I was with my parents back then trapped in a traffic jam; it was incredibly hot (due to the mediterranean climate in the summer) and I was in the backseat of my car. I remember that I had different books about lizards with me. I remember reading them over and over again. For me this was a good memory and I wished that I could return to that time.
For a normal person this would be a completely forgettable experience, not worthy of mentioning. But for me these memories still represent something that was so unbelievably better than my life nowadays. I even look back fondly at memories that others would have hated; the way how my mother forced me to learn -even in the summer holidays or in a public restaurant (sometimes even yelling at me there/insulting me)-, but still back then I still felt remotely alive in the sense of wanting to learn/experience the environment.
Even bad memories (like getting my first severe head injury, nearly losing an eye, being on a ferry in a storm while reading an E-book, etc.) feel better for me than this grey nothingness of adulthood. I was a bullied child with very strict parents (back then, nowadays they are far too laxative for my own good), but still my childhood brings me nothing more than nostalgia (despite a huge proportion of it being spent in psychiatries/therapies that were more harmful than useful back then or as the punching bag for others).
Yep