Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over With these new rules being announced, its safe to say that the incelosphere has reached peak Purity Spiral status.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This was bound to happen. 21+ only now? Can't have even held hands with a foid before? That's just insane at this point It's probably unironically over for this site and incels will just flock elsewhere like we have been for years now. Not only do we have to be gatekept by normies, but now others who judge who is and isn't incel in their eyes? Imo incel is someone 18+ who has never had unpaid sex despite trying or wanting to do so. It's that simple. Anything else is putting their own ideological twist on what it means. Purity spiral happens in every community and always has been here but more of a de facto enforcement. These new rules I'd say are the beginning of the end. Inb4 "Yeah because the rules exclude you".... No they don't. I'm a 22 year old KHHV who just wants a place for incels to exist without be ostracized. This place is now reddit-lite.

Last edited:
we have looksmax for anarchyposting
sewers are still up for rampant shitposting
i dont see it as that big of a deal
also fatlink doesnt seem like a rule stickler but he may turn out to be retarded

where are these new rules posted?

I mean if you’re able to hold hands with a girl, chances are you’re able to kiss once go on dates, ect.

I mean if you’re able to hold hands with a girl, chances are you’re able to kiss once go on dates, ect.
facts

its time to bring this site back to its roots

KHHV subhumans discussing dating, marriage, sex, politics, religion, philosophy, economics, etc. whilst venting about the frustrating nature of our lives

who else high af rn

b75kgqgq3vb21.jpg

Don't feel like editing, same concept applies.

Nah, people will still be here. If they stay in a place being full of fakecels, why would they care about regulations? Most people can't even agree on what an incel even is

This was bound to happen. 21+ only now? Can't have even held hands with a foid before? That's just insane at this point It's probably unironically over for this site and incels will just flock elsewhere like we have been for years now. Not only do we have to be gatekept by normies, but now others who judge who is and isn't incel in their eyes? Imo incel is someone 18+ who has never had unpaid sex despite trying or wanting to do so. It's that simple. Anything else is putting their own ideological twist on what it means. Purity spiral happens in every community and always has been here but more of a de facto enforcement. These new rules I'd say are the beginning of the end. Inb4 "Yeah because the rules exclude you".... No they don't. I'm a 22 year old KHHV who just wants a place for incels to exist without be ostracized. This place is now reddit-lite.

View attachment 569668

Jfl at the retards on here who say "Your not truly Incel until your virgin at 20+". Normies start fucking or atleast start having intimate relationships at 14 or 15 for guys and 12 to 13 for girls.

At like 15+ you can easily tell if a guy is going to be part of the top 20% of males who can actually partake in the current day sexual marketplace. I myself am nearly 18, I've known I would be Incel for years now. My SMV has only worsened dramatically since then.

Same story with the "Your not incel unless you've approached X amount of women" smoothbrains. Top 20% of males have numerous women vying for there competition. No PUA autists ever have any success.

Last edited:
This was bound to happen. 21+ only now? Can't have even held hands with a foid before?
can you give me a link to those new rules?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back